Fajita Friday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Feeling a little mexican today, no i am not "feeling a little mexican" but more that i have a vast amount of mexican food to cook over the weekend and i have mariachi music going around in my head from watching three amigos last night.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Make sure you get some Corona and lime or it's not a true FF.
  • simonhead
    Have already stocked the fridge
  • Got a day off today, which is nice.

Got to pack as i'm heading down to WelshWales tomorrow, which is not so nice. :(
  • simonhead
    Got a day off today, which is nice.

Got to pack as i'm heading down to WelshWales tomorrow, which is not so nice. :(

English Wales is so much nicer
  • gingaman
    gingaman Posts: 576
    WelshWales... :(

Isn't it all Welsh?

Party tonight, many beverages shall be consumed. Lech are cooling in the fridge as we speak.
  • lancew
    lancew Posts: 680
    Making Fajitas tonight too.

Might do some nacho's to go with it... Win.
    Specialized Allez Sport 2013
  • gingaman wrote:
    Isn't it all Welsh?

I have no idea, I spent some time in North Wales in the hills but apparently the South of the country is completely different.

I've been told it's like the docks in Newcastle on a Friday night - every night. Except the ladies wear less and are much easier...

But I find that very hard to believe. :shock:
  • simonhead
    gingaman wrote:
    Isn't it all Welsh?

I have no idea, I spent some time in North Wales in the hills but apparently the South of the country is completely different.

I've been told it's like the docks in Newcastle on a Friday night - every night. Except the ladies wear less and are much easier...

But I find that very hard to believe. :shock:

Ahh that part of Wales.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    No Fajitas for me but maybe a night ride on th Heckler if the sky stops pissing all over us.

Also plotting am assault on Kirkstone pass on monday, just waiting on a mate to see if he has any flexitime.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    ...and black bean Charros

225gms dried black beans
    Teaspoon of salt
    45ml vegetable oil
    Chopped onion
    4 cloves of garlic
    6 tomatoes finely chopped
    1 jalapeño chilli finely chopped
    Two tablespoons of chopped fresh coriander

Serves six
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    team47b wrote:

225gms dried black beans
    Teaspoon of salt
    45ml vegetable oil
    Chopped onion
    4 cloves of garlic

Serves six

I bet it's windy as hell around your parts.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Got a day off today, which is nice.

Don't do it but wear this if you have to go:

cymru_probably_the_best_country_in_the_world_tshirt-ra3275025bb4f4b81b765aa56029ab027_va6lr_324.jpg

..and FFS, do not tell them your a cop. Tell them you are representing the Highlands sheep shagging federation and are only here because you are doing some research.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:

225gms dried black beans
    Teaspoon of salt
    45ml vegetable oil
    Chopped onion
    4 cloves of garlic

Serves six

I bet it's windy as hell around your parts.

I have no desire to think how windy it is around T47's 'parts' :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Purely coincidentally I'm having something Mexican for lunch. That plus pedalling to work does wonders to cure a bit too much grog last night. Roll on the weekend...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Purely coincidentally I'm having something Mexican for lunch. That plus pedalling to work does wonders to cure a bit too much grog last night. Roll on the weekend...

2ni1af6.jpg

:shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    Wherever there is injustice, you will find us.
    Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there.
    Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Damnit!!!
    Did you have to tell me it's Friday? That means I have to leave here tomorrow.
    Stocked up on some nice plonk of the red variety, and some cheese, but don't tell simonhead.
    Off out to the village festival tonight for food and booze. Hopefully I won't do anything as stupid as the last time I went to this particular event.
    No Mexicans for me, especially not that kind.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Damnit!!!
    Stocked up on some nice plonk of the red variety, and some cheese, but don't tell simonhead.
    Off out to the village festival tonight for food and booze. Hopefully I won't do anything as stupid as the last time I went to this particular event.
    Looking forward to coming back to grey soggy Britain? :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

2ni1af6.jpg

:shock:

Does that mean he'll end up with a very sore 4rse?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Damnit!!!
    Looking forward to coming back to grey soggy Britain? :twisted:
    Looking forward to my own bed and not being on the menu for little flying beasties, otherwise the answer is no.
  • pinno
    News flash:

"The local pharmacy in Bromley has been robbed. All the stocks of Anusol were taken and nothing else. Police are looking for a man with short arms and deep pockets who walks funny and ride's worse"