Central London shops with good selection of cycling clothes?

f_rederik
f_rederik Posts: 53
edited August 2014 in Commuting general
Hi all

Going to London this w/e and thought I'd pick up some cycling clothes. On previous visits I've only really found a few branches of Evans shops but they have tended to be so tiny that they don't really have a decent selection of clothes.

Apart from Condor Cycles on Grays Inn Road - can anyone recommend any shops?

What I would want the most is a brightly coloured softshell jacket for dark Norwegian mornings during the fall....

Thanks
Fred

Comments

• There are two decent sized shops in Spitalfields Market, one Evans, one Cycle Surgery
  • There are two decent sized shops in Spitalfields Market, one Evans, one Cycle Surgery

Nearly posted the exact same thing last night...but my phone wouldnt log in to the dodgy new site :(

also, about 5 minutes walk from the spitalfields market one theres a bigger cyclesurgery (Strype Street) that has another big cycle shop next to it - Swift cycles - not been in there though might be worth a look also if you're in the area? Also theres a fair few bike shops around there...smaller, hipstery but still interesting nevertheless.
  • Nice - thanks for that.

Boho Mexica on Commercial Street is one of my favourite restaurants so sounds like a great combo ;)

Margueritas first, cycle shopping afterwards surely is a winner :D
  • oldbazza
    oldbazza Posts: 646
    The Rapha place is central;

http://pages.rapha.cc/clubs/london
    Ridley Helium SL (Dura-Ace/Wheelsmith Aero-dimpled 45 wheels)

Light Blue Robinson(105 +lots of Hope)

Planet X XLS 1X10(105/XTR/Miche/TRP Spyre SLC brakes

Graham Weigh 105/Ultegra