W-W-W-W-Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today I'm meeting with the candidate that didn't get the job, but flipped out. I've got permission to tell him not to do anything like what he did again, or to expect a disciplinary :twisted: Looking forward to it.

Later, I'm determined to get out on the bike for at least a short blast!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TKM - you're goi g to get murdered at work!

Morning

Today has started with a canoe around the estuary and now tea and porridge - ready for my holiday(ish) commute into Exeter

The whole holiday/family holiday thing worked yesterday as got back, had a canoe, quick shower and then out for dinner - the same is going to happen tonight

Laters
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning

put a deposit on a new bike after having both nicked a few weeks ago..... not much else today...... job hunting continues

laters
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    matthew h wrote:
    Today has started with a canoe around the estuary

may be a stupid question but do you need a license or anything to canoe on a river or can you just buy a canoe and go canoeing?

anyway. morning all - still tired today as my boy didn't want to go to sleep and my early night planning of getting an awesome 12 hours sleep turned into about 5 hours :x

I haven't got much to do today so I may try and grab a sleep at lunch. other than that it's making some cables and props up for a music video I'm helping with next week.

see ya
  • matthew h wrote:
    TKM - you're goi g to get murdered at work!
    Not likely. The person has a broken jaw at the moment, so he has a rather large soft spot to aim for ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    welshkev wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Today has started with a canoe around the estuary

may be a stupid question but do you need a license or anything to canoe on a river or can you just buy a canoe and go canoeing?

anyway. morning all - still tired today as my boy didn't want to go to sleep and my early night planning of getting an awesome 12 hours sleep turned into about 5 hours :x

I haven't got much to do today so I may try and grab a sleep at lunch. other than that it's making some cables and props up for a music video I'm helping with next week.

see ya
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Matthew H is living up to his name
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening chicks

Getting the suit cases down tonight to get ready for packing for the holiday on saturday, not sure i've mentioned it?

Anyhoo foods, possible booze and telly precedes anything that resembles climbing in the loft!

Toodles pips
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    rgliniany wrote:
    morning

put a deposit on a new bike after having both nicked a few weeks ago..... not much else today...... job hunting continues

laters
    Bummer. Buy a fark off big chain and some rottweilers as well.

Evening mongs,

Another day on the corporate hamster wheel, but at least got a bit of pedalling in. And coffee. Looking forward to next month as Wales and gravity will be involved - twice
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Matthew H is living up to his name

Not drink involved just a shoot work connection :(
  • rgliniany
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It's gonna be living in the spare bathroom in the apartment from now on..... the replacement road bike is a 5K wonder of carbon and componentry that are waaaaaaayyyyyy above my skillset..... but at the price i landed it for it would have been rude not to :wink:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

URL Pinkbike
  • tlw1
    rgliniany wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It's gonna be living in the spare bathroom in the apartment from now on..... the replacement road bike is a 5K wonder of carbon and componentry that are waaaaaaayyyyyy above my skillset..... but at the price i landed it for it would have been rude not to :wink:

Wrong crowd - but pic please
  • rgliniany
    ultralight-rc-dura-ace-mix-big.jpg

there you go mr h

URL Pinkbike
  • tlw1
    rgliniany wrote:
    ultralight-rc-dura-ace-mix-big.jpg

there you go mr h

very nice! I've got those wheels & love them
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    rgliniany wrote:
    ..... the replacement road bike is a 5K wonder of carbon and componentry that are waaaaaaayyyyyy above my skillset.....
    Isn't that the way with nearly all of these things?
    Sorry about the loss, enjoy the replacements.