The unclean

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Do all the people that get clobbered by the BR ban stick carry on reading cake stop?

If they do...

Hello! :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Yes, if you do.....

nah nah nah nah nah, naughty boys
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    This made a lot more sense when it was on cake stop :roll:
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    If you want to spout absolute rubbish then keep it in BB not anywhere, please.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,597
    team47b wrote:
    Do all the people that get clobbered by the BR ban stick carry on reading cake stop?

If they do...

Hello! :D
    I thought that post made perfect sense and was a fair question.
    I would bet that most take a peek or two.

So, hello! (Once you return)
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • How long they 'on holiday' for...?

8)
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:

At least now we can be rude to them :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

I think being rude to people is a banning offense, then again so is having an opinion, asking a question, speaking a foreign language or using language likely to shock women :D

I can't repeat what mrs t said about that last point as it was rude, opinionated, questionable, in Português and would have shocked men :D
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

I think being rude to people is a banning offense, then again so is having an opinion, asking a question, speaking a foreign language or using language likely to shock women :D

I can't repeat what mrs t said about that last point as it was rude, opinionated, questionable, in Português and would have shocked men :D

I think mrs t needs to sign up for an account, she'd sort the mods out :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Can you have two accounts using the same address, Arran?
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Can you have two accounts using the same address, Arran?

I think the problem I had was that it was clearly the same person using both accounts :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Sorry, that was meant to be a simple question aimed at you Arran, not an accusation :D

I remember sharing my account for a week with mrs T and was accused of being a nutter :D
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Sorry, that was meant to be a simple question aimed at you Arran, not an accusation :D

I remember sharing my account for a week with mrs T and was accused of being a nutter :D

Sorry, guilty conscience on my part :lol:

I remember that week too, very entertaining it was as well, we definitely need more mrs t round here :D

seanoconn
  • team47b
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

we definitely need more mrs t round here :D

Steady on, oh alright then...

imagejpg1-24.jpg
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

imagejpg1-24.jpg

And for his 4,000th post t47 post more of mrs t47 in the Big Girls Thread :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

imagejpg1-24.jpg

And for his 4,000th post t47 post more of mrs t47 in the Big Girls Thread :lol:
    It'll be interesting to see what Mrs. T47 says when she reads this :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Ah welcome Dewife.........sorry I mean Device.
  • team47b
    Device wrote:
    ssshh

:D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    An Irish expression..."What a life without a wife but it's worse with one"

I hereby claim no responsibility of the above, it's origination, content or any offence it may cause to persons living or dead or any relatives of those alive but not living or dead but alive.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Another good one:

"That's the style, before she had the stool to sit on"

I hereby claim no responsibility of the above, it's origination, content or any offence it may cause to persons living or dead or any relatives of those alive but not living or dead but alive.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!