Back to Work Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I've woken with a huge case of the CBA's!

Football was cancelled last night, so instead, I made some bread. It's damn tasty.

Today I will be finding stuff to do that isn't taxing. Then when I get home, my landlord is coming round with the new contract to sign. I sort of started tidying and then decided I cba with that.

No swimming pools for me today. All pictures of them are banned.

Meh.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Up at half 4 for the drive to work, won't be home till Friday but at least I've got the bike with me.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning ladies,

Off to Northampton to visit the folks to make sure they aren't spending my inheritance too wildly! Then i have two days in work then it's holiday time, no picture of a swimming pool at the house we are staying at but it's got a massive lake on the doorstep so i reckon i win!

Hope one and all have a lovely day, toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning feckers,

The 7 day working week continues. At least its a 3pm finish. Had a disciplinary meeting scheduled in for 3pm but she's seen sense and resigned - I guess she got some advice as to whether it is acceptable to turn up for work off your tits on mdma and was subsequently advised that no, it is not.

Laters!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Swimming pools are for kids....

109s.jpg

This mornings canoe was cut short by the arrival of a couple of swans :(

Today is working whilst the family enjoy the extra holiday. Hopefully get back in time for another canoe and the pub :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    Swimming pools are for kids....

109s.jpg

This mornings canoe was cut short by the arrival of a couple of swans :(

Today is working whilst the family enjoy the extra holiday. Hopefully get back in time for another canoe and the pub :)

Those swans are nothing, it's those vicious moorhens that'll get you!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

I've also got a case of the CBA this morning.

but I did have a cool day yesterday. I went to rockfield studios as I'm helping record a video there next week, got to play on the piano that Freddie mercury recorded bohemian rhapsody on 8)

other than that, it's raining :x

laters
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

This CBA really seems to be everywhere. I don't want to do anything today. Fortunately I'm not in until 10, just farmy stuff today, and hopefully an early finish too so really I should be happy. This evening will involve cleaning the bike and that's about it.

TTFN
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Evenin all,

Did not really enjoy getting up at 6.30 this morning, or staying till 6.30 this evening - 1 day in and I need a beer! Think I will pedal tomorrow as its not tanking down any more.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]