Bank holiday Part3 morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

I wonder if Angrybird is racing today? If so - good luck.

Another day in Lympstone which will involve canoe, bikes, bars and seafood - should be fun. The only downside is the prospect of work looming on Tuesday whilst the family carry on having fun :(

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    All reet

wine tasting with lots of cheese last night equals weird and disupted sleep, feel a bit rubbish but have tomtake mrs 13 for her first golf comp in the rain! woop!

But first a bit of a lie in!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

Not sure what I have in store for myself today. I think there is football training tonight, so other than that, a day of relaxing and doing nothing too taxing is in order.

Might go out for a bike ride :shock:

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning Knuckle Draggers,

I went for my bike blat yesterday when the weather was alright, so today will be restricted to loafing, coffee and nagging avoidance. Might watch the footy tinight, let's hope Man Sh1tty and The Scousers manage a draw :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning bandits,
    Glorious sunny day here, just been to the village to buy some bread and have a coffee at the bar. Booked a table for dinner tonight. Friends have gone off exploring for the day leaving us lounging by the pool whilst our livers recover. I'm not the hardened all day drinker that MrH is. Mate's Mrs however had done 2 bottles of plonk by lunchtime. I started at 11 yesterday and was feeling quite lethargic, hence passing out by 11pm.
    Might go down to Siena one day this week, or might do more lounging. Tough call that one.
    Nearly forgot to post a picture of the pool for Stevo:
    P1020224.jpg
  • F**k you.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Today was my 2nd ever crit. I won.

Feeling very happy, now for an afternoon of monging around.

TTFN
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Afternoon.

Shopping in rainy Cambridge with th gf. Got out on the bike yesterday so pretty tired today. Cleared a step up jump I havn't done before so happy days, starting to get a nice whip out by the end of it :D gunna go get some nice lunch in a minute

Laters
  • veronese68
    Well done Angry Bird, is a skinful the night before going to be part of your race prep from now on?
    Sorry TKM, that was mainly for Stevo's benefit. Would it help if I told you 4 Swedish ladies have moved into the apartment next door?
  • F**k you with a broken bottle!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    It's alright, one of them isn't very attractive. I think any attempt at taking pictures would get me into big trouble. I've already been told off for making a twattish comment to my mate. :oops:

I didn't write foolish and that definitely wasn't the word Mrs68 used.
  • tlw1
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Afternoon bumders

Today was my 2nd ever crit. I won.

Feeling very happy, now for an afternoon of monging around.

TTFN

Well done!
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning bandits,
    Glorious sunny day here, just been to the village to buy some bread and have a coffee at the bar. Booked a table for dinner tonight. Friends have gone off exploring for the day leaving us lounging by the pool whilst our livers recover. I'm not the hardened all day drinker that MrH is. Mate's Mrs however had done 2 bottles of plonk by lunchtime. I started at 11 yesterday and was feeling quite lethargic, hence passing out by 11pm.
    Might go down to Siena one day this week, or might do more lounging. Tough call that one.
    P1020224.jpg

Man up........... / like the look of that place
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Thanks guys
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Well done Angry Bird, is a skinful the night before going to be part of your race prep from now on?
    Sorry TKM, that was mainly for Stevo's benefit. Would it help if I told you 4 Swedish ladies have moved into the apartment next door?

Probably, especially as I'm moving back into halls I might as well do things properly, got to enjoy being a student while I can!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Thanks guys
    Veronese68 wrote:

Probably, especially as I'm moving back into halls I might as well do things properly, got to enjoy being a student while I can!

Cannot believe someone on here has received nothing but praise for actually doing some cycling, what is wrong with you guys?

Ps wll done Angry!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Thanks guys
    Veronese68 wrote:

Cannot believe someone on here has received nothing but praise for actually doing some cycling, what is wrong with you guys?

Ps wll done Angry!

We like him though
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Veronese68 wrote:
    P1020224.jpg
    Thanks Veronese - just for info, here's where we were recently :wink:

335723.jpg

335724.jpg

437702.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]