Wotcha...

dmclite-6.0
dmclite-6.0 Posts: 24
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Hello, I was an original BB bloke back when it split from Cakestop. Like Lionel Richie, hello, again hello.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    3.0 joined after I did so you're not very original are you :P

Welcome back by the way :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Less original then you, yep. Thanks for the welcome back, was getting interweb paranoia for a while. You lot still viewed as childish, mysoginistic and immature by the rest of Bikeradar, 'cos thats the only reason I signed back up. Has Aggie or Cleat re-surfaced and who else has been awol ?
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Ah, bollox, not you again. :P

Welcome back, where the hell have you been?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Welcome back dmc - maybe you need to write your password down this time? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I've been busy. nice to see you are still here JohnFinch, you back from slovenia or slovlakia yet, or am I way out of kilter ?
  • arran77
    Yep, we're still lower than a shark shits shadow :wink:

Those two are still AWOL so too are Yossie and daviesee amongst others.

Not much else changes :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Yossie will be handling the darling Vicky P's retirement by chasing her round Yossie towers dressed as Yossina.
  • finchy
    I've been back from Slovenia since 2010. Slovakia was earlier (2005-6 and a few months in 2007). Now in Ashford with a little baby and a crapload of studies to keep me away from my bike. What's been keeping you so busy then? Have you managed to escape from Chatham?
  • arran77
    I think the last that was heard of him was that he was arranging a 'meeting' at some dodgy boozer in the Brecon Beacons with VTech off of here :shock: VTech still posts on here but nothing from Yossie :lol:

seanoconn
  • I am still in Rainham, toast of the Medway towns, we even got a Costa Coffee now. I had a bad smack up in a race, a while back, then got addicted to crisps and lager. Got back on me bike and am now planning on racing again, starting with the winter series at cyclopark or fowlmead, wherever thay have it.

What did teagar (the mod) change his username to, I forget and its bugging me. Plus, i may have seen Aggie on Homes under the Hammer a few months ago, but not sure. ;-)
  • finchy
    I am still in Rainham, toast of the Medway towns, we even got a Costa Coffee now. I had a bad smack up in a race, a while back, then got addicted to crisps and lager. Got back on me bike and am now planning on racing again, starting with the winter series at cyclopark or fowlmead, wherever thay have it.

What did teagar (the mod) change his username to, I forget and its bugging me. Plus, i may have seen Aggie on Homes under the Hammer a few months ago, but not sure. ;-)

Good luck with that. Teagar changed his name to Rick Chasey but doesn't post that much on BB/CS these days. I miss him (no, I'm not being sarcastic).
  • Ha, Rick Chasey, thanks. Thanks muchly for the luck, needing it. Hows life in sunny Ashford ?
  • finchy
    Stressful to be honest. I'm one year off finishing my studies (Geology with the OU), but I'm going to be taking 120 points in the next year. I was really hoping to have the summer off, but my Dad came to visit me from Uruguay just before the exams. First time I've seen him in 3 years and he brought me some viral infection which meant that I have to re-sit in September and I've spent my whole summer revising.

My wife's gone and got herself pregnant again and is suffering morning, afternoon and evening sickness, so on top of the studies and occasionally doing some paid work, I'm getting baby number 1 out of the house for about 5 or 6 hours a day, then doing the cooking and washing up in the evening.

So I'm going to be a miserable, belligerent git until next October.
  • johnfinch wrote:
    Stressful to be honest. I'm one year off finishing my studies (Geology with the OU), but I'm going to be taking 120 points in the next year. I was really hoping to have the summer off, but my Dad came to visit me from Uruguay just before the exams. First time I've seen him in 3 years and he brought me some viral infection which meant that I have to re-sit in September and I've spent my whole summer revising.

My wife's gone and got herself pregnant again and is suffering morning, afternoon and evening sickness, so on top of the studies and occasionally doing some paid work, I'm getting baby number 1 out of the house for about 5 or 6 hours a day, then doing the cooking and washing up in the evening.

So I'm going to be a miserable, belligerent git until next October.

I am feeling your pain. I jacked in the OU after getting 240 points after 4 years, working, 3 kids, just too much, so Chapeau on finishing up. BTW, try watching telly or decorating than getting wife pregnant, much less hassle.
  • finchy
    I can imagine that 3 kids and OU is a hell of a lot. How's your family these days?
  • johnfinch wrote:
    I can imagine that 3 kids and OU is a hell of a lot. How's your family these days?

Good, both boys are in an Autistic school unit and intergrate into the secondary school a lot, 14 and 15 now. My daughter is sitting her 11 plus when she gets back to school and is a cracker. Your first must be toddling about by now ?
  • finchy
    johnfinch wrote:

Good, both boys are in an Autistic school unit and intergrate into the secondary school a lot, 14 and 15 now. My daughter is sitting her 11 plus when she gets back to school and is a cracker. Your first must be toddling about by now ?

Sounds good. Will your daughter go to Rainham Mark? My first is 22 months old and started walking at 9 months. He is now mastering such skills as walking backwards with his eyes shut and fingers in his ears and slapping daddy over the head.
  • johnfinch wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Sounds good. Will your daughter go to Rainham Mark? My first is 22 months old and started walking at 9 months. He is now mastering such skills as walking backwards with his eyes shut and fingers in his ears and slapping daddy over the head.

She wants to go to Rochester Grammar, so fingers crossed. I bet your son thinks its hilarious giving you a slap :D
  • finchy
    She wants to go to Rochester Grammar, so fingers crossed.

Hope she gets there
    I bet your son thinks its hilarious giving you a slap :D

I think most people would think it's hilarious giving me a slap. He does it before bedtime, he knows I'll react by grabbing his legs and knocking him down onto the bed like I'm rugby tackling him. He loves that.
  • I bet if you did the old "Ive got your nose", thumb and forefinger trick on him, you could get him to stop slapping you. keep up the tackling though, my boys now slap me about properly when i try and get them.....then my daughter joins in, girls are ruthless, honest.
This discussion has been closed.