Bank Holiday Part2 morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,832
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning

Up early because we are away at a small cottage, and my mother in law & eldest rug rat talk louder than an angry Italian (V68?)

Today will be more canoeing, riding bikes and drinking - perfect. Not taking the eldest out in the canoe again as he tipped us up :)

laters

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

Day off you say? Don't mind if I do.

After a week with one minion being sacked and another being suspended, today I shall be unleashing fury at paintball. Someone very well may get pistol whipped.

If I'm really lucky, I'll get home early enough to do payroll ready for tomorrow. Yawn.

Laters!
  • tlw1
    ste_t wrote:
    today I shall be unleashing fury at paintball. Someone very well may get pistol whipped.

that's my type of paintballing
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Got back yesterday from fort bill, great holiday. Few observations: The new blue at nevis range is fun, don't do 10 under the ben when its been raining (the path is basically a stream), world champs red is decent. Also when going up to the top of the ben nevis the stranger things i seen were some chinese woman walking up in platform shoes, a bunch of spanish folk getting hammered on blended whisky and some guy taking his bike to the top (barely looked worth it maybe 20/30% rideable).

My legs are still tired though, 30 odd miles on the bike and 5 1/2hrs up and down ben nevis over two days.

I am definitely not ready to go back to work tomorrow!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola girls

been out and about early doors today, got some telly to watch and then it's booze o clock, huzzah!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Afternoon Saddle Sniffers,

Went out for a 60k blast on the roadie with a mate, who double punctured in the North Downs at our furthest point away from home and only able to repair one puncture. Cue me riding back to get the car and pick him up. Actually had a great blast on the way home while he kicked his heels in a layby in the middle of nowhere. Now chilling a bit listening to the footy and supping caffeine based drinks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Nice club run this morning to let the legs have a gentle spin. Had my first Crit yesterdary, field of 50 something riders I'm told, I managed a 10th place finish. Got boxed in round the last bend so had to sit back a bit then launch it up the side and bomb past 15-20 odd riders. Very happy. Next race tomorrow, doubt it'll be successful as it's early morning and I've (foolishly) agreed to go and get H'd tonight. For now though, tidying the house and sorting some stuff, 6 days and I'm moving out away from the ****** housemate :D

TTFN
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all,
    Don't worry Matt I'm far from an angry Italian, I'm a very happy Italian.
    Busy day today. Friends arrived yesterday and are staying in one of the other apartments here. Got up early (10ish) and went up to the village for a coffee. Had a short stroll then back to the bar for a beer whilst the womenfolk shopped. Back here to lounge by the pool, and drink a bit more. Food, more pool and lounging, with drink. About to eat, may have a drink too.
    Will post a pic for Stevo when I can be arsed.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening all,
    Busy day today. Friends arrived yesterday and are staying in one of the other apartments here. Got up early (10ish) and went up to the village for a coffee. Had a short stroll then back to the bar for a beer whilst the womenfolk shopped. Back here to lounge by the pool, and drink a bit more. Food, more pool and lounging, with drink. About to eat, may have a drink too.
    I know that will never happen, you're too ferkin idle.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening all,

correct
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening all,

correct
    Let's see if he can be arsed to reply...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Nope. Too pished, going to bed. :-)
  • Stevo_666
    What a lightweight, it's only 11.00 over there. Mr h will put you on his ignore list for this.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    What a lightweight, it's only 11.00 over there. Mr h will put you on his ignore list for this.

depends on when he started & what he is going to bed for :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

If he's too pi$$ed then we can probably rule out one reason.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

If he's too pi$$ed then we can probably rule out one reason.

Lightweight
  • tlw1
    Ferkin peed off about the Liverpool game :-(
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Ferkin peed off about the Liverpool game :-(
    I hope they do well against Spurs next weekend :wink: