Hello, its been a while.

dmclite-6.0
dmclite-6.0 Posts: 24
edited August 2014 in The cake stop
hello cakestoppers, thought I'd re join and see if I recognised anyone. Hope you are all well.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Where's the burger gone?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Post count 2 ?
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    Hehe, you are most unlikely to remember me but I have a memory for names...you've been rebooted more times than an iphone haven't you?! :P
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Hehe, you are most unlikely to remember me but I have a memory for names...you've been rebooted more times than an iphone haven't you?! :P

Who are you? :lol:
  • verylonglegs
    I ask myself that very question at least once every day.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

Stop drinking?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:

Stop drinking?

That's rich coming from you :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • verylonglegs
    matthew h wrote:

Stop drinking?

I tried giving up the booze once...was the worst hour of my life.
  • Yeh, on the reboot I am like Madonna but better looking and have less money. Will try not to send myself into self imposed exile as am a calmer idiot nowadays. Login on my old account wouldnt reset so 6.0 it is. nice to see some familiar names. Now have to remember hot to post pics to avatar, as I remember it is a ballache.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Yeh, on the reboot I am like Madonna but better looking and have less money. Will try not to send myself into self imposed exile as am a calmer idiot nowadays. Login on my old account wouldnt reset so 6.0 it is. nice to see some familiar names. Now have to remember hot to post pics to avatar, as I remember it is a ballache.

What happened to 4.0 & 5.0?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Yeh, on the reboot I am like Madonna but better looking and have less money. Will try not to send myself into self imposed exile as am a calmer idiot nowadays. Login on my old account wouldnt reset so 6.0 it is. nice to see some familiar names. Now have to remember hot to post pics to avatar, as I remember it is a ballache.

What happened to 4.0 & 5.0?

Im crap at counting, so 6.0 it is.
  • Ricks not said hello.......... :(
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    I've said hello and goodbye, use your original account dmclite-3.0
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Stop drinking?

That's rich coming from you :P

:lol:
This discussion has been closed.