Bank Holiday Weekend Saturday Edition

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning chums,

Bit of booze and takeaway last night to start BHW proceedings, off to the shops to purchase more booze for the rest of the weekend
Weather is going to be awesome so the BBQ will feature (this may be a lie*)

Have fun one and all.
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    Morning gimps,

We're off up to The Smoke this afternoon to watch Chekski v Leicester. Should be a good kicking on the cards for the visitors. We're sitting quite close to the away fans so we can sing nice songs about them and 'wave' to them :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

Never went to Bury last night, but I will be today as there's a Bury match going on.

Had the fantastic news that my best mate became a Dad yesterday. This is the closest thing to a child of my own that I will have I imagine, so drinks last night flowed well.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Ferrals
    Ferrals Posts: 785
    Fecking shite day, had a day of riding planned got side-swiped by savage insomnia and feel weaker than a flea, so ended up doing chores and then sleeping. On the plus side the dh is about to start, I've got some cake and there's always tomorrow! Have a good bank hol all