Sandwich thief :)

Comments

• Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    I have to say, that would definitely raise more than a giggle if it happened in my office.

However, if someone started messing around with my food, I suspect my own actions would result in instant escalation to HR. Or the police.
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    I think it would raise a hospital visit in our place. If not at work it'll happen on a Friday night sometime. That is how these things are sorted round here. Black eye Friday!

It was petty and a little vindictive. then again the sandwich owner sounds like a real victim anyway.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Friend of mine is an accountant and every thursday her sandwiches used to get nicked. Fed up of this she laced them with chopped up dorset naga chillies.

Never happened again
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Made up, never happened.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    simonhead wrote:
    Friend of mine is an accountant and every thursday her sandwiches used to get nicked. Fed up of this she laced them with chopped up dorset naga chillies.

Never happened again
    That's much more civilised than our place. A sandwich with dogshit relish stopped our sandwich thief. Bizarrely he didn't return the sandwich to the fridge so we assume a bite was taken before he realised.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,510
    I wouldn't bother looking for a dogshit, I'd curl one of my own out.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Veronese68 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Never happened again
    That's much more civilised than our place. A sandwich with dogshit relish stopped our sandwich thief. Bizarrely he didn't return the sandwich to the fridge so we assume a bite was taken before he realised.
    Good trick, just don't forget you set the trap :) . Also wouldn't the fridge whiff a bit?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    David Thorne does it better..... http://www.27bslash6.com/f26a.html

I remember at University a friend of mine having problems with coleslaw theft. He modified the ingredients of one tub though in a more subtle way than using chillies :shock:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Never happened again

:lol:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    E25F9FAE-3CF0-43E2-9954-D3288F484BC4_zpsszxt7vw6.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי