Hump Day Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

More work meh today doing the work that the surveyors don't know how to :roll:

10k run lined up for straight after work to relieve the boredom though :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh for me too. But as its from home, I managed my run first thing :)

But as I'm home, I'm about to eat my lunch!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Just got back from weight training or shopping as we call it, hybrids and trailers, and Arran it's only 33c at the moment so got back before it gets hot :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Gave up on a bike day today to gain one on the weekend - I call that a win :) . Thankfully still not too busy in the office as our friends in Euroland are mostly still on the beach.

Roll on the weekend - lazing, bike and some footy to be watched up at the winners stadium, aka Stamford Bridge 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Feeling better than expected after being punished in a chaingang ride last night.

Todays fettling will involve rubber gloves, lubricant, chainwhips and something to do with bottoms.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Todays fettling will involve rubber gloves, lubricant, chainwhips and something to do with bottoms.

You kink-pot you :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Impromptu trip to the pub now in session :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mentioned it being hump day to a female colleague, she replied 'now or later' :shock:
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Sloppy's pulled. Do we want pics?
    I was going to post a pic just for Stevo, this time looking from the house towards the pool. Couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop though.
    Rained a bit today so we went out for a bit. Stopped in Gaiole and had a look in the Eroica bike shop. Lots of old bikes and overpriced retro stuff, very nice. I want to have a go at riding L'Eroica in a few years. It harks back to the days before scientific doping. In those days they were real men and took as much speed as they thought they could handle, then poured strong coffee and booze on top of it. Much more my cup of tea. ;-)
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Sloppy's pulled. Do we want pics?
    I was going to post a pic just for Stevo, this time looking from the house towards the pool. Couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop though.
    Rained a bit today so we went out for a bit. Stopped in Gaiole and had a look in the Eroica bike shop. Lots of old bikes and overpriced retro stuff, very nice. I want to have a go at riding L'Eroica in a few years. It harks back to the days before scientific doping. In those days they were real men and took as much speed as they thought they could handle, then poured strong coffee and booze on top of it. Much more my cup of tea. ;-)
    Wait till I go skiing - I'm going to milk it big time :P

So 'fik erf' as they say in France :wink:
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Back from stressy afternoon and evening in positano. Take the bus they said cos its a lot easier. So a zillion people waiting at the top to come home is not much fun. And it actually decided to rain as well...