Why is it only Wednesday!?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Interviews yesterday were hilarious. Nobody got full marks on the technical test that I was marking, and some of the candidates weren't very good, to say the least!

Today I have 2 interviews for my new minion. One at 10am, one at 4pm. That's ridiculous.

This evening, I'm off for my 3rd date at her house. There's pork on the menu :twisted:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning bellsniffs

today is a day off as i'm getting the boiler fixed, booked em in for one o clock so will more than likely see them at half four!

Tkm Is she giving you the pork?

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    morning

Great night watching the mighty Market Drayton FC loose to Leek - kids had a ball and they had a bar :)

Today is working from home so already managed a decent hour run and now onto work with a little bit of branch visit later to convince someone to take a new job.

Later is packing for next weeks work trip to Exeter whilst the family have another holiday week - got a feeling its going to be hard work!

laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

tired today after my boy decided 2:50am was a good time to be awake!

but good ride last night with Northern Monkey showing him some short local DH tracks.

Today involves not a lot and then a trip to Cardiff later for some food.

See ya :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning bellsniffs

today is a day off as i'm getting the boiler fixed
    Heating problems or injured wife?

Morming gimps,

On the train into the big smoke, was going to pedal but traded it off for bike time on the weekend. Work is thankfully quite sane at the moment so minions will not get too much grief but still looking forward to the long weekend - footy bikes and lazing are on the cards.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning bellsniffs

today is a day off as i'm getting the boiler fixed
    Heating problems or injured wife?

Morming gimps,

On the train into the big smoke, was going to pedal but traded it off for bike time on the weekend. Work is thankfully quite sane at the moment so minions will not get too much grief but still looking forward to the long weekend - footy bikes and lazing are on the cards.

Unfortunately she's ok, just a heating thing!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning folks,
    Lounging around seems to be the order of the day so far. Might go up to the village for a drink in the bar if I can be arsed. Nearly collected a couple of wild boar last night driving to a restaurant in the next village, if I'd hit them they would have been furious. So would I because they are big mothers and would have caused some damage. Lovely meal with an old friend so that was good. Seeing as he runs the company that rents out the apartment we're in he's worth looking after. :-)
    Have fun.