Chilly Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I really need to get the extractor fan in the kitchen sorted. Some of the blades on the outside that stop the air coming in have fallen off. Now I just have a huge tunnel in. It's cold.

Today, I am doing technical tests for people applying for a job at work. These aren't my minions, but my minions could easily do this work, which is annoying. More money wasted on things we don't need.

This evening I'm off to Manchester to see a concert (one of the performers is my friend, and she's hot).

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    We don't want to know about your 'huge tunnel in' thanks :)

Morning Gimps,

Chelski won last night so I'm happy. Another day on the corporate hamster wheel today, though half of Europe is still on the beach ao it's pretty quiet and minions will not be shouted at for now. First job when in the office = get a big coffee.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

good week so far (I know it's only Tuesday :lol: )

ride on sunday, run last night and another ride tonight is win.

I've got some new music to listen to from the gig I went to on Friday....don't forget to check out the band at www.rredracer.com :wink:

my boss is on holiday for 2 weeks and I can take it easy in the office and plod through my work.

time for a coffee I think

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    morning

Another day living the dream.

Bright side, going to take the kids to a local football game later - as it's local, it means we can walk there & therefore I can have a few pints :)
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning mongs,

Today is a day off after working 17 on the bounce. I shall mostly be sorting bills, a spot of diy and a couple of beers.

But firstly, I'm going to have a little snooze.

Laters!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    matthew h wrote:
    I can have a few pints :)

Bit selfish.

Afternoon.

I'm about to attempt to convince my regional director to pay for another degree - its five years :shock: I really hope he agrees because I really need to do it and could do without the massive deubt :( Then I'm preparing for a night inspection tomorrow in Lewisham :(

Laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    What's this one going to be in? English Language :P
    I'm about to attempt to convince my regional director to pay for another degree - its five years :shock: I really hope he agrees because I really need to do it and could do without the massive deubt :(

Afternoon mongs 8)

Doing the work that the quantity surveyors don't want to do, or don't know how to more like :lol:

The good thing is that surveyor's don't seem to work to the same deadlines that I have to so I can take this one nice and slow :lol:

Not much else occurring so that suits me fine :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pesky_jones
    arran77 wrote:
    What's this one going to be in? English Language :P
    I'm about to attempt to convince my regional director to pay for another degree - its five years :shock: I really hope he agrees because I really need to do it and could do without the massive deubt :(

I've got no idea why I even thought there was a U in there lol
  • ste_t
    Afternoon illiterates,

Day off was interrupted by a phone call from work saying one of the girls had a tenner stolen out of her purse after not locking her locker properly.

Subsequent searches and a stealthy sting operation means that I'm sat waiting for the police after catching the robbing barstard.

So angry, but feel like a farking hero.

Laters!
  • pesky_jones
    wow who was it? no name obviously but brief description will suffice
  • ste_t
    Chef, twice my size, struggled to contain my rage.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Did he tell you to suck on his chocolate salty balls?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening lardies!

red arrow joy this morning has turned into red arrow nightmare, think my original idea of a couple of gallons of petrol and a match would have saved a lot of hurt!

Anyhoo foods awaits

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Holla dickwads..just got back fro deggy turned out nice in the end...pot noodle (x2) and some 1664 now me thinks....
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !