Marmite Monday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Smashed a jar of marmite this morning, trying to clean it up with the cats trying to get to it was a challenge.

Arguing with IT support people, managed to get done in just over an hour something i have been waiting for 6 weeks for.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Back to work for the first time in 10 days - although to compensate I got on the bike for the first time in 10 days as well. I think I needed to for several reasons. And after a week or so of 'family time', work doesn't seem that bad...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Managed to get fixed with a bike in sorrento today but only a cannondale hybrid with squealy disc brakes and fat tyres. Had a nice bimble along the coast road today but wont be breaking any records this week. Sitting on the terrace watching vesuvius across the bay of naples with a cappacino while the girls are out shopping for tea... Heaven
  • Stevo_666
    Mikey23 wrote:
    a cannondale hybrid with squealy disc brakes and fat tyres.
    Lucky for some :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    And after a week or so of 'family time', work doesn't seem that bad...

Well that made me laugh,those pesky kids eh.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    And after a week or so of 'family time', work doesn't seem that bad...

Well that made me laugh,those pesky kids eh.

What, Stevo fathered children with Pesky :shock:

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Hang on a minute, it's Tuesday. Holiday mode and I've already lost track of what day it is.
    Been out for a coffee this morning then spent most of the day lounging by the pool. Out to dinner with friends later.
  • Stevo_666
    You're out to make friends aren't you...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Thought you'd like that.