Back to Work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Couple of friends joined us in the pub last night, so what should have been a ' swift drink' ended up lasting hours, meaning I am damn knackered now. Worst thing was I was driving, so no alcohol :(

Today is business as usual. Woo.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Poor show TKM

A real meh day planned for me today, probably with study later - cant wait
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon fweeks!

No sunday thread, not much interest in a monday one, where is every one? Did Gts mum get emptied in time for the weekend?

Anyhoo, one of my red arrow jobs could be complete this week, not that i give a fark as i'm off on my hols soon, going to France to lounge about and guzzle gallons of wine. Hurrah!

Thats all i got as foods is nearly ready, toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    First day back at work after a week in France: work doesn't seem to bad after a week spent just with the wife and ankle biter :D And first day back on the bike for 10 days - good to get back on 2 wheels.

Whereabouts in France are you off to bg?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    North west of Bordeaux, place called Maubuisson

Renting a house on the lakeside, looking forward to some water sports, only when the mrs is passed out drunk you understand.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    bg13 wrote:
    North west of Bordeaux, place called Maubuisson

Renting a house on the lakeside, looking forward to some water sports, only when the mrs is passed out drunk you understand.

Nice - love France bar the people