Sunny sunny sunny sunnyday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
That's about it really, 'cept loadsa people have finished their holidays and are going home today :D

The roads are mine, all mine I tell ya :twisted:
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    here it is windy and gloomycold, more like november than mid-august
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Just got in from work.

It's as windy as chuff but mild.

I do feel knackered and in need of motivation.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Seriously pruned an apricot tree, 38c outside, drinking a nice hot cup of tea, bit warm now :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    The swimming pool and chilled wine are just a distant memory now. Back to grey skies and beer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Pissing with rain and strong winds here in the frozen North. No bike for me today...

Might even turn on the TV. :shock:
  • Strong'ish westerly this cool morning (but it stayed dry), which meant a slow struggle out and professional looking speeds on the way home. Obligatory coffee stop as incentive 8)
    All the gear, but no idea...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Couldn't find someone to pick me up from Hexham and didn't fancy a struggle in a gale going Northwards over hills before the tailwind, so slightly aggrieved at nil miles today - maybe rollers later.

Just watched some bloke from narden irland whizz by, guess he'll end up in Norway.

Now where's the Mini boys webpage. I think this would be a great time of year to go on the Italian Job run via Portugal.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    gentle run with a mate this morning, followed by doing the icebucketchallenge

Then the joys of jobs at my mother in laws and now getting ready to do some study.

Later is ok, because it involves the pub
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    85 here in sorrento from the balcony of our villa overlooking mount vesuvius and wondering if i can be bothered to hire a bike tomorrow and ride up it. Having a nice cuppa while listening to guy garvey on 6 music
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Mikey23 wrote:
    listening to guy garvey on 6 music

he was very good (as always)!
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Got out with a mate today in the Vale of Belvoir .... Was bloody windy mind! ... Not exactly a summers day but enjoyed it nonetheless :)
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Glorious day here. Went out for a coffee this morning, then spent the day relaxing by the pool. Just been out for dinner, now chilling with a cold beer and star gazing.
    Might do more of the same tomorrow.
    I'd post pictures, but I really can't be arsed. Maybe tomorrow.