Sancerre saturday morning

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning

In the good books with the current wife as after the pub last night I cooked dinner (very rare occurrence), she won't be as happy when she realises I've polished off the wine she bought for tonight's dinner :)

Today is the usual kids swimming, library & sweat shop. Then rug rat 2 is off to a party so were going for a gentle ride out to a nice pub for lunch.

Later is the pub

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Last night was a good night. I may have OD'd on Dolly Mixture though, but I battled through a few more bottles of bitter.

Today, a nice relaxing day of doing sod all. I should do this more often.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Meh. At Nice airport waiting for our Sleazyjet flight back to crapweatherland. Ar least the footy starts again today and I'll be back on the bike on Monday. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Haha, still in Florida and don't fly back until Monday 8 pm, 3 more days yet then!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Is this a good time to mention we are now in Tuscany, home for the next 2 weeks?
    It rained for about 10 minutes earlier so we went to buy some food and drink, well drink mainly. I think I may take another beer by the pool.
  • Stevo_666
    Mentioning being on holiday is banned now that I'm back.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He'll be mentioning until September because he's not back until then :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He's going on my 'ignore' list for 2 weeks :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He's going on my 'ignore' list for 2 weeks :)

did I tell you I'm going away for another week on the 25th? :)
  • Stevo_666
    Sorry, I can't see what you've posted :wink: