Frankly, Mr. Shankly, this position I've held

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Its Friday and i am shattered, started watching the 3rd series of the west wing last night. Woke up on the sofa about 3, my face being licked by the cat.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Quiet round here isn't it :shock:

I've chilled out now after yesterdays 'disagreement' with the boss, at least nothing got thrown this time :lol:

Today will mainly be spent trying to stay out of trouble :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    It is deathly quiet, shame as i can actually skive for once..
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Public holiday here, but that didn't stop me cycling over to visit a company that was closed for the day, did it! :D

Is this the Friday thread by stealth?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    I've chilled out now after yesterdays 'disagreement' with the boss, at least nothing got thrown this time :lol:

Just to clarify, this refers to me at work :wink:

Heated 'discussions' are known to occur and things sometimes get thrown*

*this may or may not include ring binders, computer mice and piles of drawings

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    another commute in on now tired legs - I really need to move jobs or house

Today has been lots of work shoot stuff, but later is another 35 mile ride home with the carrot of the pub - so should be quick
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,396
    matthew h wrote:

Today has been lots of work shoot stuff, but later is another 35 mile ride home with the carrot of the pub - so should be quick
    Two hour commute home! Sod that on a Friday.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

He said he's got the pub as a carrot, it won't take him as long as 2 hours to get home :wink: an hour should cover it :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

He said he's got the pub as a carrot, it won't take him as long as 2 hours to get home :wink: an hour should cover it :lol:
    Think of 'Road Runner' from the Wile-e-Coyote cartoon. That's Matthew h on the way to the pub.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,396
    Meep meep
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Evening folks. Lovely day in Verona. Went out for a pizza with my aunt, uncle and cousins plus other family. Only 12 of us as a few couldn't make it. Followed by a drive up into the hills north of town and a stroll through the woods. Followed by a coffe in a small village. We'll stay in town tonight, have a bite to eat then meeting other cousins and going for some ice cream and a walk around town.
    Tomorrow we drive down to Tuscany so the holiday proper can start.
    I could get used to this.
  • arran77
    Has V68 mentioned he's on holiday :lol:

Sounds great 8)

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Got up. Played potty police. Drank coffee. Ate. Ate some more. Rode out into a headwind feeling like sh*t hoping I would have enough energy to enjoy the tail wind home. Turned out to be an A1 ride all round. Funny that. Felt great after it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!