A-Holes at work

Dannyboy95
Dannyboy95 Posts: 245
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
There are some complete A holes at my work they give it all mouth thinking there the big'un but when you get one over on them they don't like it one bit! I cant not understand for the life of me individuals like that there happy to make you and others look like c**ts in front of other people but soon as you give them a taste of their own medicine that's it you get the cold shoulder ARGGGGG thank god its friday tomorrow!!! :x
cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
Current Bike-TREK 4500
Previous Bikes
:Giant Roam 3
:Bianchi Nirone 7

Comments

• Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Get a different job.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Sounds like you work at the same place as me :wink:

I had to have a little 'cooling off' time this afternoon when I just had enough of it :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Get a different job.

Yeh. That's easy eh ? bet he wishes he thought of that.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • Angus Young
    Get a different job.

Yeh. That's easy eh ? bet he wishes he thought of that.

No, it's hard. Really hard.
  • Dannyboy95
    Get a different job.
    in case you haven't noticed its the same everywhere you go :D

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
  • Angus Young
    Dannyboy95 wrote:
    Get a different job.

No it's not. Perhaps it's you.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Dannyboy95 wrote:
    Get a different job.
    Nope, it's only you.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    arran77 wrote:

I had to have a little 'cooling off' time this afternoon when I just had enough of it :lol:

See you tomorrow, I think it must be the same place I work.
    I'm dropping a big turd on a salesman tomorrow keeps causing me problems. He's messed up in a big way, I could cover it up again but this time I'm going to watch him suffer. I can't wait :-)
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    arran77 wrote:

I'm dropping a big turd on a salesman tomorrow keeps causing me problems. He's messed up in a big way, I could cover it up again but this time I'm going to watch him suffer. I can't wait :-)

Don't you work in sewage? Not sure weather to take this literally! :lol:
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Step one, burn the place down.

Step two, follow workers home, burn houses down.

Step three, find new job/go on the run dependent on heat from local fuzz.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • rockmonkeysc
    CitizenLee wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I'm in clean water these days.
    I did enjoy watching the salesman squirm this morning as I dropped him right in it for selling a heap of stuff that won't work.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    CitizenLee wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I'm in clean water these days.
    I did enjoy watching the salesman squirm this morning as I dropped him right in it for selling a heap of stuff that won't work.

If he's a salesman is it his job to know whether it will work or not? Would have thought that's down to the engineer. Also, if he's managed to sell something to someone who doesn't require it - he's a good salesman :wink:
  • rockmonkeysc
    I emailed him before he sold it to tell him that it wouldn't work and explained why, I also explained what could be done as an alternative which he chose to ignore (much less commission for him). Fortunately, I kept a copy of the email.
  • pesky_jones
    fair play!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I emailed him before he sold it to tell him that it wouldn't work and explained why, I also explained what could be done as an alternative which he chose to ignore (much less commission for him). Fortunately, I kept a copy of the email.

this assumes he can read
  • pesky_jones
    matthew h wrote:

this assumes he can read

And use a computer.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I guess he can't multi task (read emails and focus on his selling for commission at the same time)?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I had a sales guy like that. I told him not to try and blag a guy who I got a lead for as he would know much more about the subject than the salesman would...... he tried to blag him and lost out on a £250k order by trying to rip him off on something that cost £4k. the salesman is grade a cock.
  • rockmonkeysc
    I now have another problem with someone at work.
    I'm not one to mince my words, I call a spade a c**t. This bloke smells like wet dog, proper stinks. He cycles to work but believes that having a shower BEFORE riding in means he doesn't need one when he gets to work!
    How do I tell he he's a stinky **** without getting myself reported to HR (again)?
  • pesky_jones
    Tell him without being a cnut :lol:
  • tlw1
    I'm not one to mince my words, I call a spade a c**t. This bloke smells like wet dog, proper stinks. He cycles to work but believes that having a shower BEFORE riding in means he doesn't need one when he gets to work!
    How do I tell he he's a stinky **** without getting myself reported to HR (again)?

is this about me? :)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260

Just leave a can of deodorant on his desk until he gets the hint. There was an apprentice at my old place that stank and that's what happened to him. Failing that just call him a smelly c*nt anyway :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Put a clothes peg over your nose anytime you have to go near him.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • rockmonkeysc
    arran77 wrote:

Just leave a can of deodorant on his desk until he gets the hint. There was an apprentice at my old place that stank and that's what happened to him. Failing that just call him a smelly c*nt anyway :lol:

I called him a f****** weirdo (he really is weird) once and got reported to HR.
    We tried leaving a can of deodorant on his desk. He sent an email around the who company to say if anyone had lost a can of deodorant, it's on his desk! Maybe we need to leave a note with it.
  • pesky_jones
    Better weird than boring. Your gunna have to tell us what warranted calling him that now :wink:
  • Dannyboy95
    This just got interesting MWUAHAHA

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:

I called him a f****** weirdo (he really is weird) once and got reported to HR.
    We tried leaving a can of deodorant on his desk. He sent an email around the who company to say if anyone had lost a can of deodorant, it's on his desk! Maybe we need to leave a note with it.

report his smell to HR and let them deal with it
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    We had a guy at work a few years back who used to stink the place out, proper stench. We tried leaving deodorant as well but that didn't work so we had to resort to sticking magic trees to his bench. Got the message when he came in one morning and there was 10 trees stuck up.
  • tlw1
    Oh Marone wrote:
    We had a guy at work a few years back who used to stink the place out, proper stench. We tried leaving deodorant as well but that didn't work so we had to resort to sticking magic trees to his bench. Got the message when he came in one morning and there was 10 trees stuck up.

I've actually had to tell someone they need to 'sort out their personnel hygiene'
  • rockmonkeysc
    Better weird than boring. Your gunna have to tell us what warranted calling him that now :wink:

Many, many things lead up to it. He's a roadie for a star. But it was when he threw a girly tantrum when I said I had no interest in going to the car park to see his new (used) bog standard Corsa. It was a proper tamtrum as well. Hilarious!
    I covered it completely (except windows, lights and mirrors) with pink post its last week. He went mental but I didn't get caught (yet).