TFI Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Cannot wait for 4pm and the start of my weekend! We've had loads of children in work, and it's weird having them around. They're fun, and something completly different to the usual idiots we deal with, but damn they're hard work!

Tonight, I'm not off to Bury!! Instead, I'm doing a bit of tidying, having a pizza, then beer and whisky. It's going to be a one man party with films and PS3 8)

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    How did I end up on Facebook?
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Twunts,
    "working" from home today as V mud festival is on just up the road and it will be pointless trying to go anywhere by car, been quite productive so far, but now what do i do for the rest of the day?
    Got a few films to watch then i'll pretend to be a pirate Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Might use the bike later but depends how much rum is consumed.

Anywhoo toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    At work.

Roll on 4pm
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    BOOM!!!!!

here it is TFIF indeed.

another 6 hours of work to go and then I get to go and see the band that I've been helping to promote play another gig...it should be awesome 8)

and as it's Friday it's fryday :)

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    morning

Another great ride into work this morning!

Today is lots of meeting fun today, hopefully an early dart to get to the pub for circa 7pm.

laters
  • Angus Young
    welshkev wrote:
    another 6 hours of work to go and then I get to go and see the band that I've been helping to promote play another gig...it should be awesome

And you didn't even mention their name or post a link. Nice work there on the promoting...
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:
    another 6 hours of work to go and then I get to go and see the band that I've been helping to promote play another gig...it should be awesome

And you didn't even mention their name or post a link. Nice work there on the promoting...

cos I've already done it on another thread and you lot live no where near to come tonight anyway!!

but as you mentioned it...check out www.rredracer.com :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning Gimps.

Last day of hols. Currently supping coffee in the sun and generally slacking. Back to Blighty tomorrow but at least I've got bikes to look forward to next week. And a diet...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola beetches!

just farked work off for the weekend and am off to find some public transport to take me an er down the smoke to get ripped off but we'll be far too smashed to realise.

Might even see the remnants of Gts mum if you lot have left anything of her!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    just spent the last hour changing tyres, rotors and cassette over to my new wheels. I love doing personal stuff on work time 8)
  • Angus Young
    welshkev wrote:

cos I've already done it on another thread and you lot live no where near to come tonight anyway!!

Excellent. Must remember to engage your services next time I need some promotion. :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Evening all,
    Lovely day in Verona. Went out for pizza with family, then a walk in the hills north of town. Very clear day we could see right across to Lake Garda and beyond. Good trails for mountain biking. Saw a bloke on a Canondale, but nobody else in several miles. Those lefty forks still look wrong to me.
    Off out in town this evening, meeting more family for an ice cream later.
    Off to Tuscany tomorrow.
    Life is good right now.