team47b Posts: 6,424
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Just about to go out on the bike.

Any chance we can have a 'let's not feed the troll' day today? :roll:
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'll see if I can keep order while your out T47 :wink: Enjoy your bike ride :D
    team47b wrote:

Not much on the cards here today other than work meh.

Enjoyed a decent run last night, hoping that it will bring back the cycling love which has been distinctly lacking recently for me :roll:

I have signed up for a little 50 mile sportive in September to support the hospital that's treating Mrs 77 so I do need to get my arse back on the bike soon :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Back in the lovely Basingstoke, all day, software training.............
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    nice ride into work today (first 16 miles without seeing a car), ready for a day of hassle
  • team47b
    @Arran - I only went out for a short ride before it got too hot, WHAT DID YOU DO, but I can see that you tried, but who knew the mods would all wade in and start 'inflaming' like professional trolls! :D

Smarm award goes to Bally :D

Maybe you could start a no foder friday tomorrow :D
  • team47b wrote:
    Just about to go out on the bike.

Its a personal attention seeking disorder ffs sake
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    @Arran - I only went out for a short ride before it got too hot, WHAT DID YOU DO, but I can see that you tried, but who knew the mods would all wade in and start 'inflaming' like professional trolls! :D

Smarm award goes to Bally :D

Maybe you could start a no foder friday tomorrow :D

The problem was that I turned my back for 5 minutes to do some work and all hell broke loose, sorry T47, I did try.

Oh, Bally wants to know if he can be milk monitor? :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    This is not an access all areas Skool pass Bally :D

imagejpg1-21.jpg
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I've only been on holiday a couple of days and all he'll breaks loose.
    Just went for a beer in the middle of Verona, Piazza Bra would you believe, then walked to an old bike shop. Found the shop was shut for a week.
    Around here again tomorrow, then on to Tuscany.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    AH Verona, went to an amazing trattoria there a year or so ago, had big barrels outside for drinking from (as tables)

Down Corsa Porta irc
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Somewhere, a short fat balding ginger man is giggling like a spoilt brat
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    Somewhere, a short fat balding ginger man is giggling like a spoilt brat

Wayne Rooney? Is he really ginger?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,171
    arran77 wrote:

I have signed up for a little 50 mile sportive in September to support the hospital that's treating Mrs 77 so I do need to get my ars* back on the bike soon :lol:
    Aargh, roadie alert ! :P

Actually I'm starting to go a bit cold turkey on the bike front, nout for 6 days now. But yesterday in Nice more than compensated for that; la tottie Francaise was off the scale to the extent there are now dents in bits of French street furniture :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]