Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, it's dark, windy and miserable up here. I'm knackered. Bury loset 3-2 to Bolton, but we apparently outplayed them in every area on the pitch; and my right hand feels like I've punched someone very hard in the face, but I don't remember doing so.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    TKM - hand caused by walking too hard?

Feeling better today so going into the office where I will get less work done

Later is undecided but probably boring
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Folkestone, Eurotunnel, sleepy.
    No work until September. :-)
  • matthew h wrote:
    TKM - hand caused by walking too hard?
    That would be more likely a sore wrist ;) It's the joint on the knuckle on my right hand. The last time it ached like this was when I lamped someone :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Slacker :P
    Veronese68 wrote:

Morning 'tards.

Arrived at work to discover that the boss is out at meetings which I'd forgotten so that was an added bonus :D

Not much occurring otherwise so plenty of tea is needed today I think 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Morning all

I'm trying to put on weight so have been eating a metric fuk ton recently - going to the gym every day though so not too bad, plus the gf has been round every night for the last week or so, so getting the cardio as well :wink: despite my massive rise in intake, I've stayed at the same weight, which is good.

Utopia last night was epic, cant really say much thought as to not spoil it for TKM and Citizen Lee. If you don't watch it - sort your life out.

Today is doss I guess
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    edited August 2014
    Edit : what the hell
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    arran77 wrote:
    Slacker :P
    Veronese68 wrote:

Morning 'tards.

Arrived at work to discover that the boss is out at meetings which I'd forgotten so that was an added bonus :D

Not much occurring otherwise so plenty of tea is needed today I think 8)
    I think you'll find that I'm outslacking you today :D It was raining when we got up some time after 9, so we'll skip the pool and head into Nice to have a mosey around and stuff our faces with ice cream and coffee. Later mongs...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]