Accessories: Sram Out-Front Garmin Mount

Weight: 7.4kg as seen!

14518339084_89ffb159ad_h.jpg
14496641796_f616771e49_h.jpg
14539822483_44a8d0d2c0_h.jpg

Comments

• dombhoy
    dombhoy Posts: 147
    Lovely bike considering one myself but not yet decided on the colour If I am to get one. What have your initial impressions been?
  • liamcahill1
    liamcahill1 Posts: 146
    I'd say go for it! The bike is super stiff but not harsh at all and there are no weld marks on the shiny version. My bro had a Rose Pro SL and he is super happy with his. I like the customisation options with Rose and to be honest, I'd struggle to tell the difference between this and a carbon one.

If you go for an in-stock frame and parts, it'd be with you in 3 weeks. Mine was the 52cm which wasn't in stock so took 5 weeks. Once the post it, it'll take about 3 working days :) Plus Rose are super helpful as a company.

Nothing but praise for the whole thing!
  • dombhoy
    dombhoy Posts: 147
    Thanks I'm very tempted but need to keep saving
  • curto80
    curto80 Posts: 314
    Looks nice and everything but maybe try and learn its correct name?
    Rose Xlite Team 3100 Di2
    Kinesis Tripster ATR
    Orro Oxygen
  • gorgeous bike ! in the process of buying a pro sl 2000 . unbelievable spec and weight for £850 . can you tell me if it needed much setting up out the box ? have ok it with a local lbs to look over it before riding , is this necessary ?
    rose have been great with the sizing ect , bike iam ordering is stock with no changes so should get it quickly .
  • rickeverett
    rickeverett Posts: 988
    how short are you? what size is the frame?
    The reach and seat post lengths are quite long in comparison to the frame size.

they are lovely bikes.

The RS is such good value.
  • im 5ft 8 . they have suggested a 55 frame with a shorter stem . ive always had 54 frames so sounds about right to me
  • liamcahill1
    Sorry for not answering sooner! :)

Came pretty much good to go. You just have to put seat post in, straighten handlebars, install pedals and set the brakes. That should be fine for you to do but no harm in popping down to the lbs if you aren't confident.

I'm long in the legs and arms with a small torso. My height is 5'7". The frame is more of a preference as I like a flicky bike that I can get right over the front of with a larger than usual drop to the handlebars. I also like to look of a lot of seat post and stem :) the stem will be slammed on a flat top spacer and I have a 130mm 17degree negative rise stem to get even lower. Luckily I don't get any back pain! Frame size is a 52cm
  • liamcahill1
    Curto80 wrote:
    Looks nice and everything but maybe try and learn its correct name?

Many apologies! It was simply a typo :/
  • I'm in two minds about a new winter bike. Is the Xeon RS too nice to ride in horrible conditions? Otherwise I'll go with the Pro SL2000 but I love the black/yellow frame the Xeon has. I realise the geometry is slightly more aggressive on the Xeon.
    Rose X-Lite CRS 3100
    Focus Cayo AL