Thorsday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm a bit later this morning as I'm off to Manchester for the day (work related) and managed to get a bit of a lie in. Though I cancelled that out by going to bed an hour later :roll:

Yesterday was fantastic, I could write a TV soap on it! A friend has been having an affair with this man, and then yesterday the wife found out and all hell broke lose!

Had my second date in the evening. Things are.... moving forward... ;)

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    TKM - POIDH ;) on all counts :lol:

Today will mostly be writing notes in disciplinary's :yawn:

Good gentle ride last night with the added bonus of a fitty who turned up to ride with us lot, thew a right spanner in the thought process.

Right off to get nibbles and milk!

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Yesterday was fantastic, I could write a TV soap on it! A friend has been having an affair with this man, and then yesterday the wife found out and all hell broke lose!

!

it'd only get into a soap if it was a gay affair these days!

anyway, tired as I stayed up watching shoot TV last night and trying to persuade a friend to test ride some bikes before spunking a fuckton of cash on one.

bike is in the car and I'm meeting northern monkey at BPW later

see ya
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Mornin

Good night out in Swansea last night followed by the best hotel sleep in years - def staying in Morgans again :)

Today is meetings and hopefully an early dart for the 3.5 hr drive home
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    Good night out in Swansea last night followed by the best hotel sleep in years -
    Sounds like the MD found the rohypnol.
    Morning folks,
    Drove to work as I'm bunking off early to go up to do my registration for Ride London, the joy of public transport for that bit though as I can't be arsed to ride there.
    Feeling rather batter than yesterday and we almost have a full compliment of staff in, should make life easier.
    We've got milk in the fridge so at least I can have tea with my biscuits today.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Good night out in Swansea last night followed by the best hotel sleep in years -
    Sounds like the MD found the rohypnol.

:lol: Afraid my 'room mate' went home.

Thought of you today, as we are just dumping loads of Unipart stock into skips
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning,

Today shall involve a trip to dalby for a ride, not been before so thought I'd check it out while I'm off work.
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    :cry:
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    :cry:

still lots available - fancy a trip to the black stock hole of Uttoxeter?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Evening Mongs,

On my way to the Excel Centre in Docklands to pick up my Ride 100 bumph that I don't need because I'm not going on the Ride but have to get anyway as I sold my place to some bloke at work and have to sign for the stuff :roll:

May even bump into Veronese for a pint while I'm there...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    TKM - POIDH ;) on all counts :lol:
    :lol: I don't think you want all the pics!

For the record, I just had sexytime with a librarian. She's crazy. I think I'm crazy. There's something wrong with me, sleeping with crazy ladies! :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    There's something wrong with me, sleeping with crazy ladies! :lol:
    Which ones are not crazy?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Touché!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Dead ones
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    There are two kinds of women.
    The ones that are clearly crazy. That's fine, you know what kind of crazy they are and deal with it.
    The ones that appear sane. That's the really scary type. They are so crazy they hide it under a thin veneer of normality. When the crazy pops out you realise it's a whole new level of crazy and you can't put the lid back on.
    Women that are openly crazy are the best bet.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    There are two kinds of women.
    The ones that are clearly crazy. That's fine, you know what kind of crazy they are and deal with it.
    The ones that appear sane. That's the really scary type. They are so crazy they hide it under a thin veneer of normality. When the crazy pops out you realise it's a whole new level of crazy and you can't put the lid back on.
    Women that are openly crazy are the best bet.
    Whoooa Truth in the Crudcatcher!

Stone him, Stone him!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty