Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Once again, I woke up around 3am. I have no idea why. I was awake for nearly 2 hours then. Needless to say, I'm knackered!

This isn't good as I'm on a second date after work. Going for tapas! 8) I will try to get a snooze in at work so I'm a bit more alert for the date.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    morning Lycra lovers

Shoot sleep as I ended up sharing my room with my MD last night, was looking forward to the comforts of my own bed tonight - but the meeting gods have declared I stay in Swansea for another night.

Right onwards to more tea.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,357
    Matt's found the quickest way up the corporate ladder then. That's a price too high for me, as evidenced by my lowly position here.
    Morning mud lovers and aris kissers, ;-)
    Rained a bit last night, but the sun is trying to poke it's head round the corner. Wednesday so out for a beer later, woohoo. It's the boys last day working here this summer so we're off to the cafe for a fry up. He's talking about trying the challenge breakfast, free if you finish it within 35 minutes. I'm trying to be a responsible parent and have told him it's a ridiculous idea and he'll probably be sick. If he does it and succeeds I will of course brag about it.
    The bad news today is that we are out of milk, so I've not had any tea to wash down my digestive biscuits.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,692
    matthew h wrote:
    Shoot sleep as I ended up sharing my room with my MD last night,
    Are you walking a bit funny today?

Morning Mongs,

Day off today so I'm off up to London with Stropchild to keep her occupied while trying not waste loads of money. I may have a challenge on my hands :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Matt's found the quickest way up the corporate ladder then.
    :lol: You gotta do what ya gotta do :wink:

Morning all.

Just about over my cold. Went to a pub quiz yesterday with the new gf and her mates. I thought I was quite clever. I got one question right - probably the easiest - the first question - about the highest football transfer this season - how stereotypical :roll:

I also managed to convince them that it wasnt ludacris but DMX that sang "move bitch, get out the way". Turns out it wasnt - so good impressions. I dont really care though :lol:

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Shoot sleep as I ended up sharing my room with my MD last night,
    Are you walking a bit funny today?

alas no pay increase offered so no ar3e offered :)

Stevo - wouldn't be the first time a FD has been fecked by an MD :lol: