No ferkin Sunday thread?

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Afternoon erm probably nobody!

Poor show by even recent standards!

Got back early this morning and not had enough sleep, a bit of work will help with that, as will the pub later

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    matthew h wrote:

Got back early this morning and not had enough sleep, a bit of work will help with that, as will the pub later
    You must have missed the pub, being away all this time :)

I'm getting my gear sorted for next Saturdays jaunt down to the Sarf of France as I predict not a lot of time this week to get things ready. Bought a few bits of kit in the CRC sales and am checking out a few options for a decent sets of flat pedals for The Panzer - not sure that my magnesium Weelgos will survive too many rock strikes.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

You must have missed the pub, being away all this time :)

thankfully many bars around in North Cyprus - but have missed supporting the local pub :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening girls

bit of a ghey subject for you but i've been playing golf all weekend, won some money, drank some beer and have been chopped from 14 to 10! Crazy eh?

I feel pretty embarassed to admit i went for a pedal on friday afternoon, its just taken this long to tell you! The shame!

Anyhoo, off to the passport office tomorrow to sort a new un as i have yet again, washed my passport........shyte!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Welcome back Matt,
    Welcome back, I'm thoroughly looking forward to my holiday. Spent a bit of today sorting holiday stuff and bought some new shoes (spd) then went to my folks gaff for food and a bit of tinkering with the Mini. All in all a pleasant day, certainly more relaxing than next Sunday will be.
    Og, bg. I've heard of money laundering but not passport washing. I think you're doing it wrong.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Welcome back Matt,
    Welcome back, I'm thoroughly looking forward to my holiday. Spent a bit of today sorting holiday stuff and bought some new shoes (spd) then went to my folks gaff for food and a bit of tinkering with the Mini. All in all a pleasant day, certainly more relaxing than next Sunday will be.
    Og, bg. I've heard of money laundering but not passport washing. I think you're doing it wrong.
    You off next weekend as well?

After that it's time to organise that 'car part jolly' to London for when the summer is over....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You off next weekend as well?

After that it's time to organise that 'car part jolly' to London for when the summer is over....
    I leave on the 13th. Drive to Verona to see family for a couple of days, then 2 weeks in Tuscany.
    Yes, we should get the liverless wonder to come down on a "customer visit".
  • Stevo_666
    Nice one, will try to sort something when we're all back and it's p1ssing with rain again.
  • tlw1
    I've got the message from you two, I arrange to go down there and suddenly you are both on 'holiday'
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    I've got the message from you two, I arrange to go down there and suddenly you are both on 'holiday'
    Only because it's my round, I haven't secured the funding for it yet.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

to be fair, even if you had funding, you would try and dodge
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I don't recall V68 buying either of us a beer so it must be his round :)
  • veronese68
    Who are you calling round?
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    My mate's surname is Round - a lot of mileage there. Took a while for the penny to drop when I suggested he should call his daughter Turner.
  • veronese68
    She'd be nicknamed Bright Eyes.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I don't recall V68 buying either of us a beer so it must be his round :)

:lol: