We almost missed it Saturday thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Afternoon Lycra wearers.

Busy old day here with family stuff and bankrupting myself buying umpteen pairs of shoes for the littlies and the start of school :shock:

A chilled out night involving a home made curry is now on the cards 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Cycled to an art gallery this afternoon, win win, and stopped off for a quick beer on the way home, Mrs T clacked her way across the cobbles in cleats and a chap at the bar asked her if she was tap dancing to which she replied "no I don't dance I have two left feet", the man she said this to has a prosthetic left leg, seemed a little boastful :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,685
    team47b wrote:
    Cycled to an art gallery this afternoon, win win, and stopped off for a quick beer on the way home, Mrs T clacked her way across the cobbles in cleats and a chap at the bar asked her if she was tap dancing to which she replied "no I don't dance I have two left feet", the man she said this to has a prosthetic left leg, seemed a little boastful :D
    I bet he was hopping mad...

Had an awesome sleep in this morning - didn't wake up till gone 9 and finally emerged from bed at 10 8) . We must have all been utterly knackered.

My two resident shopaholics were buying new shoes this afternoon for next weekends' French venture while I supped coffee and read bike mags in Costas (it doesn't feel like they're spending quite as much if I don't see them actually buying the stuff).

Now waiting to get fed while looking at the Chain reaction sale, after which it's probably time to doss on the sofa watch either The Inbetweeners or Terminator 2 (again).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Cycled to an art gallery this afternoon

You really are a bit of a culture vulture T47, I sometimes wonder what you see in this place with all us imbeciles :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    The gallery is the one where mrs T is exhibiting some paintings, she sold another one last week, she is currently, and by currently I mean as I type, working on a series of paintings for an exhibition next April, no sense in rushing things :D

Just so that you can be as cultured as what I is, the exhibition we went to see is the work of Christine Pâris Montech

http://chparismontech.jimdo.com/horizons/
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,424
    team47b wrote:
    The gallery is the one where mrs T is exhibiting some paintings, she sold another one last week, she is currently, and by currently I mean as I type, working on a series of paintings for an exhibition next April, no sense in rushing things :D

Just so that you can be as cultured as what I is, the exhibition we went to see is the work of Christine Pâris Montech

^Stunning etchings on wood.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • I always ask people with prosthetic arms or legs if they have survived a shark attack.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:

Interesting stuff T47, can't say that I necessarily 'get' all of it but very good none the less 8) Is it all made from bits that wash up in the ocean?

seanoconn
  • arran77
    I always ask people with prosthetic arms or legs if they have survived a shark attack.

Well they didn't die did they :P

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,355
    Evening all, was supposed to be sorting stuff out in preparation for holiday, Oops, failed on that one. Went to a barbeque and ate and drank too much instead.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,685
    Balls - that reminds me I was meant to sort out my holiday stuff...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Did very little except hunt for a new tailor, then drank the night away. Big ride tomorrow with the hangover
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy