Forme Calver CX disc owners????

davesvord
davesvord Posts: 80
edited August 2014 in Cyclocross
Hi Last September I purchased a Calver CX Disc however I have just come to fit mudguards and a rack and have found the frame has all the fittings to take mudguards and a rack except the ones at the rear drop out!!!! The shop I brought the bike from no longer stocks Forme bike having been treated badly by them and Forme have not replied to the numerous messages I have left.

Could any Calver CX disc owners have a look at there rear drop outs and let me know if they have mudguard and rack eyelets near the rear dropout please. Or if anyone works at Forme could you have a word with someone and ask them to show a bit of courtesy and reply to my messages/emails.

Comments

• y33stu
    y33stu Posts: 376
    I've had exactly the same issue. I got one heavily discounted from my LBS. I couldn't find any mudguards to fit either, tried to contact Forme repeatedly with no response. I don't think there are ANY contact details on their website.

God knows how I would buy a bike from them if I wanted one. Or I was an LBS trying to stock them...I'd have no chance.

I'd never have another forme put it that way.
    Cycling prints
    Band of Climbers
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've just bagged a Calver CX Sport on C2W and my frame has rack/guard eyelets at the dropout. I'm having to buy a disc rack cause of the calliper location and have the NDS guard stays mounted on the calliper bolt.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7lbkq8buiiu0i22/IMAG0584.jpg

The black bolt is a calliper mount bolt with a silver one above it and the other silver bolt will be for the rack when it gets fitted, hopefully tomorrow.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.