Finally Friday!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday!! What a strange week it's been. The creme de la creme was having my minion reply to my "Here's when I want you back at work" email with "Here's my resignation" :shock: It's the good minion too!!

Today, I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I've actually got to a point where I can't do much more soldering. This is both good (as it means I'm ahead of schedule and doing well), and bad (I'm going to be bored shootless!)

Over to Bury tonight, I think there's another match tomorrow.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning folks,
    Very glad it's Friday. Got to start sorting out stuffs for our holiday this weekend as I won't get much time the following weekend. Went out for a ride last night followed by a couple of pints, then went home and watched Sharknado 2. Wow, it was as bad as I expected.
    Fryday fry up for the second time this week because I'm not as fat as Arran. Until then I shall mainly be consuming tea and custard creams.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Yawn. Got to get today done then festival party time tomorrow woop woop
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning rapey types.
    Today i will mostly be recovering from the wife trying to kill me with half frozen food.
    spent all morning yesterday with the squits, then all evening puking. today i have been drinking water and eating dextrose tablets, just about alive at the moment.
    Hopefully tonight i will feel better and i can consume some alcoholic beverages?

Faulty puppy has been dropped of at the vets for his crown jewels to be removed, feel really bad but he is a frisky powerful lump and takes a shine to No2, she finds it funny but it shouldnt be encouraged.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pesky_jones
    Probably for the best VW. Especially if hes powerfull and you have yunguns. No matter what anyone says about how their dogs are loving etc, they can all snap - just a hell of a lot less likely if theyve been snipped. If he's hyper & playfull that will probably soon stop however :( Got our jack russel done, before he was absoulutely crazy, and humped anything, now hes just regular crazy and only humps bitches
  • VWsurfbum
    he's only 9 months old but is big, almost the same size as my Weimaraner, he also stupid and faulty but great with the kids, its just every now and then, and you cant have that.
    So this weekend will be puppy sitting, with a cone on his head lol
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pesky_jones
    Which one? lol
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    One more night shift then off for two days. Probably will go and ride some Squamish trails, sleep, drink beer and stuff like that. Definitely watching the MSA world cup too.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • VWsurfbum
    20140801_155903.jpg currently asleep on the floor spaced out.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Fryday fry up for the second time this week because I'm not as fat as Arran. Until then I shall mainly be consuming tea and custard creams.
    He's not fat, he's just short his weight :)

Afternoon gits, it's starting to look like the Marie Celeste in here so I'm packing up soon and pedalling home for a good dose of grog and dossing. Like Mr V, it's get ready for holiday weekend as we're off a week tomorrow 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]