Thrupsday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,294
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning all,
How are we doing today? I'm mildly hungover, but otherwise all is well with the world.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'm very well Mr Veronese68, thanks for asking :mrgreen: Glad all is well in your world too :D

Had a pleasant run last night, need to increase the number of runs I do a week now I think and I'll soon be back to my slim old self 8)

Not much else to report here really.

Bonjour!! :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Cleaned another bike today, three to go :D

Start of the mad portuguese holiday season here, everyone from the north comes here, they like to sit in their traffic jams and form queues outside the bread shop and all go to a restaurant for lunch at 1 PM sharp, thinking of going north for a month it's probably empty :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:

Don't work too hard :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Pot/ kettle :D
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Well thanks... Weather forecast not good for later so done my ride. Flicking between cricket and commonwealth games while consuming coffee and ttoast. Life is tuf
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Pot/ kettle :D

:mrgreen:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    arran77 wrote:
    Had a pleasant run last night, need to increase the number of runs I do a week now I think and I'll soon be back to my slim old self 8)
    You mean you're fat the moment? :wink: My efforts to shed a pound or two before I head for the beach are not going that well but TBH I don't care :)

Will head down to Oxford St/Regent St this evening to try and buy get some posh shoes (and annoy the 'car part peasants') then off for free beers with an 'advisor' - one benefit of having a budget and people wanting a slice. Time for more coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    You mean you're fat the moment? :wink: My efforts to shed a pound or two before I head for the beach are not going that well but TBH I don't care :)

'Fatter' than I want to be, yes, I got to that point in life where I realise I can't eat whatever I like anymore :roll:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    You can still eat what you like...you just have to change your list of things you like! :D
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

'Fatter' than I want to be, yes, I got to that point in life where I realise I can't eat whatever I like anymore :roll:

You can, the doctor and the wife will just bitch at you.

Long breakfast for me, (french toast with bacon and maple syrup) though my new job did call to inform me they can't pay me until the 24th of October due to payroll 'problems' was debating how to handle it.

Spin on the bike later me thinks
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    You can still eat what you like...you just have to change your list of things you like! :D

I'm trying to do that too :D
    sa0u823e wrote:
    new job did call to inform me they can't pay me until the 24th of October due to payroll 'problems'

You're new job's going from bad to worse, yesterday they couldn't pay you until September and now it's the end of October, sounds iffy to me :P :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Told them that I could accept September however they will have to find a work around for any later and Oh, I'd like another ladder scale increase for the inconvenience. Knowing full they want me in on Monday and the effort required to find someone else probably outweighs the cost. Failing that be looking for more consultancy work again haha
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Did I mention that I had a fry up yesterday, a skinful of beer in the evening and I've just been out for lunch with the Mrs? I pretty much eat what I like, even though I'm older than Arran. But I'm 6'2" with a 32" waist, ya fat bastards. :P
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Did I mention that I had a fry up yesterday, a skinful of beer in the evening and I've just been out for lunch with the Mrs? I pretty much eat what I like, even though I'm older than Arran. But I'm 6'2" with a 32" waist, ya fat bastards. :P

Oi watch it bean pole, less of the fat bastard, I've got a 32" waste as well, I've just lost the Adonis like six pack I used to have :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    I have a party 7 rather than a 6 pack.
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Chicken sandwiches, dental check, returned a tent, did some stapling. Had about 4 cups of tea and 2 cans of diet coke.
  • team47b
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Don't work too hard :P

Inspired by your motivational words of sarcasm, I cleaned two more this afternoon, one to go :D
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Any solid Subsea IMR PM's on here wanting a perm role in Bergen?

Other than that my brain is rotted from 2 days software training.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

'Dining at the Y' is quite low on calories :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    And what's your waist measurement when you've taken your corset off? :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I've got to that point in life where I realise I'm not allowed to dine there very often either :roll:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Shattered. Not really too sure what day it is but have just flopped on the couch, gin in hand. Back to work on Sunday, two days off then being sent away for a few weeks. Should be excellent but tiring.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    And what's your waist measurement when you've taken your corset off? :wink:
    I'm not as daft as you think I am, never measure without the corset.
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I've got to that point in life where I realise I'm not allowed to dine there very often either :roll:
    You really ought to eat out more :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

You really ought to eat out more :wink:

No point going out for a Maccy D's when you have steak at home even if you can just look at it :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    If you're eating out you need to make it worthwhile. I prefer classy and exotic :D
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    If you're eating out you need to make it worthwhile. I prefer classy and exotic :D

Kebab meat then :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Each to his own :)

Reminds me of that old joke about what Lobster Thermidor has in common with BJs...

....You don't get either at home.

I'll get me coat.