• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ah, not me then :wink:
    team47b wrote:
    old English folk :D

You're older than me :P
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I'm not that old.

Looks like it's shaping up to be another glorious day here, the family are all off to the beach while I'm stuck in the office :roll:

I might treat myself with a run tonight to make up for it :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Another grey day, but off suit shopping cos that is loads of fun... then tinker with the bike, remove a spacer or two and push the saddle back a bit
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    fo shizzle there's drizzle today here, luckiliy my 45km (well 44.99 to be exact) morning ride was timed perfectly to miss it.

Other items of importance today will be fruit, tea, salad and all sorts of healthy stuff and possibly another ride this evening is the rain drifts over.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    team47b wrote:
    For all you old English folk :D

thank you for your kind message :D
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    The good news is I'm not at work today :D Unfortunately that's because I had an horrendous dose of the sh*ts that left me feeling like I'd been kicked in the guts by Champion the Wonder Horse (I am an old English git :wink: ) :shock:

I can feel recovery is at hand, however, and hope to make the most of a free day, mostly pottering around and cleaning bikes :D
  • arran77
    random man wrote:
    horrendous dose of the sh*ts
    random man wrote:
    and cleaning bikes :D

You didn't quite make it to the loo then :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Also cleaning bikes, one down four to go :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Wish I was cleaning bikes, I still have a fair bit of Welsh topsoil on mine.

Coffee will keep me going on the corporate hamster wheel for now. Might pop down to Regent St/Selfridges later to see if any of the shoe shops are having a sale - my old work shoes are more like slippers now and starting to get a bit frayed at the edges so to say.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    arran77 wrote:
    random man wrote:
    horrendous dose of the sh*ts
    random man wrote:
    and cleaning bikes :D

You didn't quite make it to the loo then :P

:D Luckily there was no connection between riding and sh*tting :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Just been for a fryday fry up with the lad as it's Friday for him. He made do with what they call the mega breakfast today but wants to go for the challenge next week. That consists of 3 egg, 3 sausages, 3 bacon, 3 hash browns, 3 black pud, beans, mushrooms, onions, bubble, chips and 3 rounds of toast. If he eats it all in 35 minutes he gets it free, otherwise it's £15. I reckon he could probably do it, but I'm mildly concerned he'll throw up afterwards, or a horrific dose of the sh!ts. I made do with rather less, but it was still goooood.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Looks like ride #2 of the day is on the cards for tonight, Mrs.HD is having her nails done ready for the holls so I'm at a loose end.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Just finished a tedious morning's translation, off on the bike with my baby now. :D:D:D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Been to the hell that's a local waterpark, still a lot of decent views and even though it's the most expensive beer of the holiday it's only £2.75 :)

About to go to a bar for an entertainment night - hoping that the 7 yr old rug rat can last till 11pm!
  • Flâneur
    2 suits purchased, just need to take them to a new tailor as the normal one is on vacation and his staff seem a bit well, special and not in the Arran or Pina way :(. Got a new garmin sensor and ass saver too

Sun came out though so I enjoyed the sun, sorted my work emails made some calls whilst having lunch. Have been told with the new contract time they aren't able to pay me until September - should be fun.....

Now to compare insurance deals between saga and a friendly guy from the fourm :)

Matthew, you can only last until 11pm?

V68, I look forward to hearing of his success and later pains next week.

Stevo surely you just pop down to Crockett and Jones like other suits?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    seem a bit well, special and not in the Arran or Pina way

Steady, don't confuse me with the loons that Piña employs for 'tax' purposes :lol:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I went flying
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    You're still on the pills and red wine then :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo surely you just pop down to Crockett and Jones like other suits?
    I like to be a bit different :) TBH Loake and churchill have usually served me very well, they last for eons.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    My Churches are solid as are the Grensons. Paul Smith used to be great, now I wouldn't recommend. C+J just have some boots I want hence the throw out
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    pointy ones from jeffrey west make a nice change

i have some flashman's spirit, they ooooooooze decadence
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • arran77
    Has this place turned into Gok Wan's gay advice forum :P

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Arran is just jealous that he only has running gear
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    2cgftrr.jpg

:lol:

seanoconn
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Baby's gone to bed. Back to the f'ing translation. :x :x :x
  • Stevo_666
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    arran77 wrote:
    Has this place turned into Gok Wan's gay advice forum :P

Those two need to get a (changing) room. :wink:

I thought today was going to be a right sh!tty one, turned out nice again (to quote an elusive Lancashire man). The dad inlaw has just given my his old saab estate for free (it's been factory chipped to 170bhp :lol::D:lol::wink: ), and now I don't need to drive the little lad to nursery in the morning as the handbrake is doing it for a change.

All I need to do is not drink too much tonight so I can pop out for a ride tomorrow, what could possibly go wrong?
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • arran77
    I'm a bit more casual than that :lol:

16lh9qa.jpg

seanoconn
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    arran77 wrote:
    I'm a bit more casual than that :lol:

16lh9qa.jpg

Just hold on a cotton piccin minute, are you trying to tell us you're really Doc Martin? :lol::lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    I've found a pic of you hard at work :)

91563d1390947279-dani-rabin-soloing-over-depot-marbin-youngones-neil.jpg