Commonwealth Hotties.

Chunkers1980
Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Please list your (and post pics) hotties here.

Starters....

Renicks Sisters

Laura Trott

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Where's the pictures then :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • biggest 1st post fail since 1st posts were invented.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    biggest 1st post fail since 1st posts were invented.

+ potato
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    I'll get things started then with this hottie I spotted in the opening ceremony....

2ebhdo9.jpg

Scotland's finest :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    We should just resurrect the Girls thread, it hasn't been seen for ages in the CC :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    We should just resurrect the Girls thread, it hasn't been seen for ages in the CC :(

Should of guessed you'd suggest that :wink:

I second it :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

should have guessed you'd suggest that :wink:

I second it :lol:
    I shall do some research and be back later :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    Some of the Cops working behind the scenes are pretty Phenomenal - apparently.

10341685_10152366342044580_6939255100629694556_n.jpg

:shock:
  • bg13
    Anybody depraved enough to commit an act of self abuse to the above image of SuBo? A real cruder would!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    bg13 wrote:
    Anybody depraved enough to commit an act of self abuse to the above image of SuBo? A real cruder would!

I'm not a real cruder then :D
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Yeah, you're on your own there bg :shock:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

It was just a case of sowing the seed, so to speak! You're amongst friends here guys, you can tell all on here and safely know it'll go no further!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    bg13 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

It was just a case of sowing the seed, so to speak! You're amongst friends here guys, you can tell all on here and safely know it'll go no further!

Here you go, you'll be needing this :wink:

DY5COV.jpg

seanoconn
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    Please list your (and post pics) hotties here.

Starters....

Renicks Sisters

Laura Trott

no and no - if thats the best you can come up with then this thread should be locked and never spoken about again
  • Chunkers1980
    If it's no and no - shouldn't you have come up with better or that makes your post rather pointless too?
  • poah
    If it's no and no - shouldn't you have come up with better or that makes your post rather pointless too?

no, why should I spend my time looking for attractive but clothed females on the internet.
  • Chunkers1980
    You spend your time writing inane bullshit so why not look for pictures of hot clad women?
  • poah
    I spend my time writing inane bullshit so why not look for pictures of hot clad women?

ooooo clothed woman, come back when they are naked then we can talk.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    bg13 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

I would, but I genuinely doubt I could. I gets ya BG, I gets ya
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    POAH wrote:
    I spend my time writing inane bullshit so why not look for pictures of hot clad women?

ooooo clothed woman, come back when they are naked then we can talk.

If he comes back with naked pics, I'd rather walk then talk.