Has Tuesday not yet started for you lot?

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Been out on the bike just got back in time for second breakfast, Brown bread Brie sanrnie, nice hot mug of tea, out to friends for lunch today, it feels like Sunday.
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Yes, alarm was set for 5.30 for a ride. I turned it off because we were up late packing last night so too tired.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Sorry was on the new bike dialing it in :)
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    sa0u823e wrote:

What? No photos yet :roll:

Here's one of my car that I am now parking in my neighbour's garage, to keep it out of the sun, I can drive in and turn it round :D

DSC02925.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    team47b wrote:
    Here's one of my car that I am now parking in my neighbour's garage, to keep it out of the sun, I can drive in and turn it round :D
    Bet you can't turn it around like this. Skip to 2 minutes in for the turning around in a shed bit.
    Morning all, sorry it's afternoon already. Moderately busy at work today, all is well with the world so not much to report. I'm sure there's plenty of time for things to g opera shaped though.
    Have fun.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Not what I heard, Pesky is claiming over in Crud that he had a fun evening with you last night :P
    Veronese68 wrote:
    not much to report.

Afternoon.

Another sunny day in the paradise that is estimating :lol:

Think I'll take a stroll over to the lake in a minute and check out the ducks 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    arran77 wrote:
    Not what I heard, Pesky is claiming over in Crud that he had a fun evening with you last night :P
    Young Pesky couldn't keep up with me on a night out. Not now that he's turned into a big girls blouse.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    sa0u823e wrote:
    More evidence that this place is The Matrix. It even has 'agents' . But is Arran 'The One'? :wink:

Afternoon people, no news here unless you're interested in tax 'mitigation' in lots of far flung places. Last night Wifey decided out of the blue that she needed me around to look after junior one of the days I've booked an uplift - 2 weeks after I told her 'any problems with those dates let me know before I book it'. Cue animated difference of opinion and much whining - but I'm standing my ground :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Enough space to park in there? I reckon my missus could park the rangee in there and trust me you should see her park.
    It's raining here now so picture location is limited. Took this earlier though... Nm not enough 3G signal on he hill to upload

Thread is updated, one dog portrait included.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy