ThinkitmightbeMonday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
It is Monday, isn't it?

Quiet, still, sunny, warmish, done a bit of fettlin' on the isetta, just sitting done to second breakfast :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Indeed it is Monday :roll:

The weekend goes too quickly for my liking so I was thing of seeing if work would mind if I swapped my weekends and my weekdays around as long as I promised to do as my work during the weekends as I currently do during the week......shouldn't be hard :lol:

Not much on the agenda today might see if there are any local birds at the lake at lunch 8)

In the meantime another tea :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Morning Riders of the Road (and Arran),

My grumbling back problem refuses to go away so I am being scientific about it and nuking it with painkillers so I can ride into work tomorrow :) Work is finally returning to normal levels as our bods in offices around Euroland hit the beaches or just shut up shop for a month. Thanfully I'll soon be joining them down in France 8)

Any news from VN and his 'blood pressure' problem? (Can't read our favourite thread in the office). By time Arran I have finished, his main problem is more likely to be a priapism :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon all,
    It's Monday and I've been far too busy at work. Sunny weekend means all the old bangers were dragged into life, then broke down. Got off lightly this morning, had to get a bit heavy handed with a customer and he rolled over and accepted it. I was expecting a bit of row, again. The advantage of catching him sober I guess.
    I'm sure VN is enjoying all the nurse based attention he is getting.
    Fancy a kip right now.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I'm sure VN is enjoying all the nurse based attention he is getting.

I reckon he's feigning some sort of todger related 'illness' as we speak......"Oh nurse could you just give this a little rub for me please I can't feel it anymore" :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    As mentioned above, his 'problem' is very probably related to having to mod the Girls thread :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Long day running around for me here. Bike is sorted though, with a huge mention to my LBS guy for staying until 8 to finish it as I had run out of time to do it myself. Pack of beer for him tomorrow I think.

Now sleep maybe. food can wait
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy