The Pointless Monday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

My weekend was far too busy. The highlight of it was that I bought a shredder - rock 'n' roll!

Today, back to the grindstone. Later, I'm off to Bury for a meeting. I hope it's interesting (it won't be).

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning ladies,

a little lie in this morning as I spent nearly half of last week at work (168 hours in a week.) Should be out by 5 today if I'm lucky.

Yawn.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Well it may be pointless, but at least you bothered.
    Thought I was going to get wet on the way to work but managed to avoid it. Some good horizontal lightning visible as we were riding through the park. I thought I'd be alright as my son is taller than me and his bike is steel with thinner tyres so probably a better conductor.
    Should be getting fed cakes later as it's a colleagues birthday, woohoo!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Morning all

booked a week off work to help my dad move but now it's not happening yet I've got a week of doing nothing.Today will be the first day out on the bike.in yonks. Only down a tow path though :wink: heavy weekend in Brighton, recovering now. Urgh

Laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Always good to use the boy as cannon fodder :wink:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Some good horizontal lightning visible as we were riding through the park. I thought I'd be alright as my son is taller than me and his bike is steel with thinner tyres so probably a better conductor.

We don't really need to know about your ghey bum sex extravaganza thanks :shock:
    heavy weekend in Brighton, recovering now. Urgh

Morning slags.

Mondays arrive too quickly for my liking :roll:

Managed to avoid all the storms on the way to work this morning and so far I've also managed to avoid too much work :lol:

Not much occurring other than trying to out do Stevo with pictures of nurses over in the Big Girls thread in honour of Velonutter who puts up with us perverts when he's not in hospital :lol:

Onwards to tea and nurses 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    arran77 wrote:
    Not much occurring other than trying to out do Stevo with pictures of nurses over in the Big Girls thread in honour of Velonutter who puts up with us perverts when he's not in hospital :lol:

Onwards to tea and nurses 8)
    I'm sure you'll outdo me on the volume of nurse related posts as I have a job to do during normal work hours :wink:

Anyhow, another day at the office, my back is grumbling at me but I'm going blitz it with Nurofen so I can ride in tomorrow. Need to get that beach body ready for the holiday :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Afternoon all, day 4 of my holiday has been spent by the pool.

I'm just about to get changed and sample some more of the local ale

Laters
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    arran77 wrote:
    We don't really need to know about your ghey bum sex extravaganza thanks :shock:
    If anyone was gunna jump to conclusions, it'd be you :wink:

To be fair at one point I was submergred in some salty liquid. It was hot and refreshing. Seriously though Brighton is a good night out, reccomend it.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    arran77 wrote:
    If anyone was gunna jump to conclusions, it'd be you :wink:

To be fair at one point I was submergred in some salty liquid. It was hot and refreshing. Seriously though Brighton is a good night out, reccomend it.
    Had my stag night in Brighton. I had to be dragged out of the lap dancing joint before I bankrupted myself. These 'double dances' were quite more-ish :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]