Kids Clubs around Bristol/Bath?

Willst0ne
Willst0ne Posts: 23
My two boys are 2 and 4 and absolutely love cycling, ones on a balance bike and the other on a small 14" isla bike. I've heard of clubs that have a kids group that do skills session ie slow races, round cones etc etc and also do mini races. I've searched but all I can find are groups that cater for older kids. Does anyone know of, or go to a club that would suit that is in or around the Bristol or Bath area?

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,011
    Willst0ne wrote:
    My two boys are 2 and 4 and absolutely love cycling, ones on a balance bike and the other on a small 14" isla bike. I've heard of clubs that have a kids group that do skills session ie slow races, round cones etc etc and also do mini races. I've searched but all I can find are groups that cater for older kids. Does anyone know of, or go to a club that would suit that is in or around the Bristol or Bath area?

Thanks in advance....

Don't know what club, but I was hugely impressed to see 3-4 year olds on the Tumps bmx track in Odd Down, Bath. There 's a Tarmac road circuit there too, with I think club run activities for all ages. Definitely looks worth checking out. Sorry I can't be more specific.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Odd Down would have been my suggestion too, if they can't help they might know someone who can.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Mike Healey
    Mike Healey Posts: 1,023
    Contact Go-Ride Coach - Dave Jowett
    Tel: 07940 433 570
    Email: davejowett@britishcycling.org.uk

He's the regional go-Ride Coach for British Cycling's Southern region which covers Bristol/Bath amongst other places
    Organising the Bradford Kids Saturday Bike Club at the Richard Dunn Sports Centre since 1998
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
  • Willst0ne
    Willst0ne Posts: 23
    Thank you all - this is great stuff....