"Can anyone one be bothered" Saturday thread

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
You lazy sausages!

No doubt someone else will be doing a saturday thread at the same time and they'll probably beat me to the money shot!

Anyhoo, relaxed start here followed by a relaxing day followed by a relaxing evening of BBQ and booze, just need mr sunshine to show his face and all will be good with the world.

Toodles
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• Quick blast in the woods with doge, watching Hungary quali on my phone in my mates living room, all day session in town while everyone's GF's are on a hen do.....

What's a hen do?

Cluck cluck etc......
    '14 Whyte T129s-*DEAD*
    OnOne Codeine 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

My friend didn't end up in a ditch, but it is nice to see her again.
    Today I am playing for a wedding and collecting a shredder (not the TMNT kind, though that would be far cooler!). That's as fun packed as my day gets.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Its edging 4am here and the night shift is dragging on - got a few work things left to do but basically job is over for the night now, just winding the clock down until relief shift arrives. Any recommendations for short documentaries or something to watch on youtube?!

Will either grab short sleep then bike or bike then sleep as energy levels allow. Will be buying some lights for the bike later and realised I need a narrow wide for the hardtail to complete the conversions I had planned so may get that if I can find one local at a good price.

Food time now - ham sandwich is less interesting than bacon that I now find I want....
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I worked today, i did feck all apart from get hot at home Kerrrching
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Still having fun in north Cyprus

Today was the beach and now sat in roots bar :)
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Walking, followed by bbq.

What more does a man need.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    matthew h wrote:
    now sat in roots bar :)
    Is there a clue in the name as to what sort of bar that is? :)

Evening Tards,

I was a flash git today and went down to the beach at Broadstairs :) Limited tottie potential down the ar$e end of Kent unfortunately, seems there's a fair bit inbreeding going on. Too knackered to go out so have downed some microwave nosh and am settling in for the evening with a bottle of rum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]