Nearly the end of the week day

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning folks, solid 10k run in this morning with the dogs. After that I'm going to work from the coffee shop in the sunshine and admire the pretty well dressed people and cringe at the other type.

View at the end of the run

10552432_1475530426021230_5382390138238270700_n.jpg?oh=28a5d268fe370493613e837ef6e13f94&oe=54390FBA
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Last working day of the week :mrgreen:

Probably be like all other days really.

Good run last night, not aching so all good :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    You ruined this thread Arran and the rest of the forum. I always thought Pina was the problem but it isn't the scots after all
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I keep trying to ban him, but it would appear the banning thread doesn't work.
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    You ruined this thread Arran and the rest of the forum. I always thought Pina was the problem but it isn't the scots after all

It's all Stevo and Piña's fault, there's some old record for the highest number of consecutive posts and Stevo thought he broke it the other night until Piña set him straight.

I just set the bar a little higher :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    arran77 wrote:

don't set it too high, there's a limit to how far Matthew H can reach :D
  • Flâneur
    florerider wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

don't set it too high, there's a limit to how far Matthew H can reach :D

Not helped by the fact he is often found slumped in the gutter?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Flâneur
    Because you have slightly more interest than my gf I'm off to go get the forks from my first frame today. 3rd time lucky eh!
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

It's all Stevo and Piña's fault, there's some old record for the highest number of consecutive posts and Stevo thought he broke it the other night until Piña set him straight.

Arran, you need to change your username to PW77 :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Qué :?

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Was hauled at high speed by a power boat today while sitting in an inflatable armchair...
  • veronese68
    Did that wake you from your afternoon nap Mikey?
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Have a guess after your recent posting extravaganza :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Yes, sorry about that :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

There were 2 possibilities I thought fitted the bill. The other was related to the pecking order in the 77 household.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

There were 2 possibilities I thought fitted the bill. The other was related to the pecking order in the 77 household.
    :D Hadn't thought of the alternative.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    @v... Missus' way of reminding me its my turn to get the tea...