Sucky Saturday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Off to London to bash some heads together. a) because they can't agree on some terms and ideas and b) because I now have to rush to London on a Saturday for like 2 hours of work. c) I'm having a horrible hay fever day and I'm going to take it out on someone.

As long as the trains run ok though should be back for a friends pool/bbq party tonight so that is good.

Bike is having someone try and remove the snapped bolt, and the friend doing it also said he can do spark erosion which just sounds plain old fun but a terrible idea on a bike
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Promising thread title...unless your on the wrong end. :shock:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Bit hot to be in London today I reckon, the pool party sounds more like it 8)

Swimming lessons and entertaining the littlies has been the order of the day as Mrs 77 recuperates, it's tiring this stay at home Dad business :shock:

Is it time for them to go to bed yet :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    My kids are arguing over a game of pool in roots bar - the wife is sorting them out, I'm enjoying my beer :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Matthew h - Cyprus
    Pinno - Barcelona
    Sungod - Lanzarote
    T47B - Algarve

Stevo today - Broadstairs. I'm living the dream I am :) I thought there would be plenty of of tottiescope potential as we went to the beach, but then remembered the distance from central London/quality of flange equation, having driven about 80 miles away from The Big Smoke. Oh well, roll on France in 2 weeks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Matthew h - Cyprus
    Pinno - Barcelona
    Sungod - Lanzarote
    T47B - Algarve
    Stevo today - Broadstairs
    V68 - Kingston
    Didn't go out for a training ride with a mate for the ride London, there's plenty of time for all that malarkey. Finally finished fettling the Parabox brakes onto the CX, lovely hydraulic braking. Bit sweaty out there, need a drink now.
    Have fun folks.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Matthew h - Cyprus
    Pinno - Barcelona
    Sungod - Lanzarote
    T47B - Algarve
    V68 - Kingston
    Flash git, wish you'd stop showing off...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Matthew h - Cyprus
    Pinno - Barcelona
    Sungod - Lanzarote
    T47B - Algarve
    V68 - Kingston
    Flash git, wish you'd stop showing off...
    V68 - Kingston, Surrey

Better? Although I should think it is rather flasher than Kingston upon Hull.
  • Stevo_666
    I think the Hull option still might have been a bit posh compared to my trip today :)
  • veronese68
    Oh dear.
    Makes mental note not to visit Broadstairs. Although I've been to Ramsgate and that was pretty bad.
  • Stevo_666
    Town itself not too bad but when we got to the beach it was another story. Chav wedding at the pub where we parked that had spilled out onto the street, steroid mongs using those crappy disposable BBQs on the beach, piles of rotting seaweed that made it smell like hull, broken bottles in the sand, nearly getting shat on by a massive seagull divebombing to get the chavs food etc etc. We retreated to a half decent caff further down the coast and drank coffee instead.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Saturday/Sunday consisted of

Went down to West Wittering with most of the population of the Southern UK. Got Sun burnt, had bbq and got blisters digging a huge sandcastle with kids spade.

Got home and went to my brother in law and his wifes for pizza and dvd. Her waters broke about 9.30, 20 minutes into the film. Take her to the hospital, hang around for an hour and she gets released and told to come back in the morning. Duly drop her off, get a call 40 minutes later and she is back in the hospital having given birth to a baby boy. My brother in law missed most of the 8 minute labor parking the car.

Went to see him yesterday afternoon and he looks like a little ewok, hairy as f*ck. Celebrated with fish and chips and first beer of July.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.