It's Fryyyyyyydayyyyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday. I've just about finished the studio that I've pulled to pieces and rewired. I now just need to do the last few cables then test it. Hopefully I don't need to restart, that would be annoying.

Later off to Bury, where a friend is visiting home for the weekend, so that should be fun. Alcohols will be included.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    TFiF indeed, after 2 weeks overseas I have now just 6 more hours in the orifice, then back to the hotel for a clean up and meal and off to the Airport and home for my Birthday (Sunday)......woo hoo.....

Speed reading your post KM, sounds like you were off to bury a friend!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning...

the other bike is fixed now... nice and light... just need the cold to bugger off and I can get out for a spin...
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    The Rookie wrote:
    Ahhh the importance of grammar ;) You never know though, my friend may need to be in a ditch by the time I've finished with her :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    The Rookie wrote:
    Ahhh the importance of grammar ;) You never know though, my friend may need to be in a ditch by the time I've finished with her :twisted:
    This being the Crudcatcher, that's what I thought he meant. After all, if sh's a Vespa, you need to get rid of the evidence :D

Afternoon Window Lickers,

First day back on the bike after a week off with a dodgy back. feel a lot better for it even if my back does not...anyhow, coffee and free sarnies are powering me through to the weekend. Got all the holiday stuff sorted out today - two weeks tomorrow. Thank **** it's not Cyprus as they've run out of beer so I hear :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon all,
    It's raining cats and dogs out there, hopefully it will stop by the time I have to leave. Still riding the 'retro' Marin until I sort out the hydraulics on the cross bike. Must do that this weekend.
    Talking of cats I'm taking ours to the vet later, I don't think it will be coming back. The wife and kids are upset about this so I have to try not to say anything in bad taste. Might be safer if I go to the pub.