Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's nearly the weekend! I watched The Lego Movie last night, and it is truely awesome!! Had a productive evening really, so will try to recreate that tonight. I will try to get to sleep earlier too.

Right, gonna finish me wheatabix.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Morning Gimps,

I've had my three Weetabix and I'm off down the station. Last day on the train as my back is just about sorted now and I'm feeling like a bit of a fat fecker after a week of no pedalling. May be beers and a spot of purchasing down the West End this evenings o good opportunity for a spot of rubbernecking :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all,

Lego movie is awesome :)

I'm going in holiday this afternoon so I'm at home sorting a few things out.

Then I'll be at the airport drinking beer

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning muck lovers,
    Feeling a bit grey around the gills this morning. Might have something to do with being the last ones to leave the pub last night. I've been enjoying the retro-cool of my old Marin this week. For retro cool read beaten up old shitter. The fat tyres were definitely a blessing as they cushioned the bumps nicely so my tiny brain wasn't rattling around in my big head quite so much.
    Out for a spot of lunch with the EPO today. I'll have to wear my shades as there are bound to be some distractions. Twickenham riverside definitely trumps sunny Hanworth.
    Until then tea and Jammie dodger will have to do.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Morning all

Lovely day again. Moving house next week so have the week off, should be nice but I bet the weather doesnt hold up.

On a scale of Justin Beiber to Guy Martin how pussy am I for not wanting to continue riding DH/FR stuff and start taking it easy in regard to the Adamantium plate (titanium) holding my collarbone together?

I think I might also put this in Arrans Agony Aunt, to get a roadie perspective.

Byyeee
  • veronese68
    edited July 2014
    You may be getting old Pesky.
    With old age you realise that you don't bounce, it hurts when you fall off and things take longer to heal. Stevo is in denial pretending he does downhill when actually he wears full body armour to ride a blue run.
    AJ0P5895-ZF-4096-43935-1-001-1.jpg
    I'm not in denial, I know I'm a big girls blouse.
  • pesky_jones
    I'm 22 ffs. So basically I'm justin beiber. Great
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning (ish) Belibers,
    In central london office today looking at lovely totty adorning the streets, also doing a little bit of work.
    Minions are out getting me dirty chicken, once i have had that i'm escaping to my own office ASAP.
    Might pop to the Olympic track later as they have a demo ride going on for Rocky Mountain. i dont want one but its something to do.

Anywhoo, who's got my chicken?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Who has VWs cock?

Right bumders, started the day looking for all my travel docs, couldn't find passport, quick frantic search at home proved fruitless, got to work, checked shirts from last trip away, nicely washed shirt, nicely washed passport......shyte. Booked in to the Peterborough office to get their one week turn round for a new one.
    Other than this today was a bit ish, weather was lush though, plenty of eye candy around.

Right foods is nearly ready, tata.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Veronese68 wrote:
    You may be getting old Pesky.
    With old age you realise that you don't bounce, it hurts when you fall off and things take longer to heal. Stevo is in denial pretending he does downhill when actually he wears full body armour to ride a blue run.
    AJ0P5895-ZF-4096-43935-1-001-1.jpg
    I'm not in denial, I know I'm a big girls blouse.
    :mrgreen:

It's probably better than the photographer parking himself on a black run as at least I'm keeping the rubber side down in that pic.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Now you see why I needed that pic. Also the photographer probably realises he may get a bike parked on his head on a black run.
  • pesky_jones
    Lol at that pic
  • veronese68
    Lol at that pic
    Remember that'll be you in a couple of weeks, ya big Jessie. ;-)