Design Your Own Jersey

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
In honour of our Scottish cousins hosting the Commonwealth Games and their astounding dress sense I thought I'd take a stab at the design your own TDF jersey competition that's running at the moment (link below) with a Piña inspired jersey.

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40116&t=12976628

Feel free to have a go and post up your efforts :D

NlqwYU.jpg

rKRopB.jpg
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    1406128837-8177527-front.png

1406128837-7715761-back.png
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Click on link and it says 'requested topic does not exist' :?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Click on link and it says 'requested topic does not exist' :?

It appears to have been deleted :wink:

Here we go....

http://tour.nuffieldhealth.com/competitions/design-a-jersey/
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Meh, wants my personal details to send me spam...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Meh, wants my personal details to send me spam...

I didn't put any details in, you click on 'let's get started' then the one that's not via Facebook and away you go :wink:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Come on Stevo, its not that hard to figure out :P

seanoconn