CRC code Please?

nick-gti
nick-gti Posts: 131
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all

Any of you generous lot have a CRC code there not going to use please?

Thanks

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Who the fark are you?

I would have, but as you are functionally illiterate, you'd probably input it wrong.

Love

Grammar nazi.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • nick-gti
    dat wat copi n paste 4 init!

I'm also dyslexic, I think I've spelt that correctly.....
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    nick-gti wrote:

Who isn't these days
  • IhateDNS
    IhateDNS Posts: 380
    Briggo wrote:
    nick-gti wrote:

Who isn't these days
    Who would have thought it would become fashionable :roll:
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    IhateDNS wrote:
    Briggo wrote:
    nick-gti wrote:

Who isn't these days
    People are using dyslexia as an excuse for not being able to spell these days. My minion said he was dyslexic on his application form. It wasn't until I started working I realised what true dyslexia is. He has no idea how to spell basic words (he wrote on a box "Spere cables" instead of spare) and his writing is atrocious. Someone at work compared it to a failing 5 year old! I'll try to upload an example if I can, you'll suddenly realise the difference between people with dyslexia and retards.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    IhateDNS wrote:
    Briggo wrote:
    nick-gti wrote:

Who isn't these days
    People are using dyslexia as an excuse for not being able to spell these days. My minion said he was dyslexic on his application form. It wasn't until I started working I realised what true dyslexia is. He has no idea how to spell basic words (he wrote on a box "Spere cables" instead of spare) and his writing is atrocious. Someone at work compared it to a failing 5 year old! I'll try to upload an example if I can, you'll suddenly realise the difference between people with dyslexia and retards.

Are we calling nick-gti a dyslexic or a retard? Is he Gt in disguise? (is all that spelt right?) Does that make me a retard? I need to lie down!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    bg13 wrote:
    IhateDNS wrote:
    Briggo wrote:
    nick-gti wrote:

Who isn't these days

Are we calling nick-gti a dyslexic or a retard? Is he Gt in disguise? (is all that spelt right?) Does that make me a retard? I need to lie down!

Why not just call him a retarded dyslexic, that would cover all the bases wouldn't it?

If nick-gti is the new the new GT, I think we need need pictures of his mum :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • nick-gti
    Can't see how I can be the "new GT" when I've been a member longer than anyone else in the thread!
    Also I don't even know who this GT fella is, and I was being sarcastic to start with.
  • arran77
    Everyone here knows GT and they certainly know his mum :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    nick-gti wrote:
    Can't see how I can be the "new GT" when I've been a member longer than anyone else in the thread!
    Also I don't even know who this GT fella is, and I was being sarcastic to start with.

Does your longevity as a crudder mean that we aren't getting a picture of your mum?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    nick-gti wrote:
    I've been a member longer than anyone else in the thread!
    I suppose that's marginally more impressive than your post count.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    my mate is dyslexic and when he texts me I have to guess what he's trying to say, it's like trying to decipher some world war 2 code sometimes!
  • arran77
    welshkev wrote:
    my mate is dyslexic and when he texts me I have to guess what he's trying to say, it's like trying to decipher some world war 2 code sometimes!

No, he probably really is calling you a cnut :P

seanoconn
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    OOOH I wanna be dyslexic. I also think I'm bi-polar because sometimes I'm in a good mood, sometimes I'm not.

An ex girlfreind reckoned she was bi-polar - I had to bite my tounge a lot through that relationship.
  • welshkev
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

:mrgreen:
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    welshkev wrote:

Were you in the second world war?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • welshkev
    FishFish wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Were you in the second world war?

yep, I really am that old. just ask Stet
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Which side were you on?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    welshkev wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

:mrgreen:
    It's definitely not tourettes then?

i-don-t-have-tourette-s-1850.png
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    FishFish wrote:
    Which side were you on?

Well, of course I hate the English!!! ;)
  • arran77
    welshkev wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Which side were you on?

Well, of course I hate the English!!! ;)

He fought for ze Germans :P

seanoconn
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    nick-gti wrote:

All hail!!!
  • arran77
    Andy wrote:
    nick-gti wrote:

All hail!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Member

:shock: :lol:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Dude

Do you still need a code - £5 one came through with an order today if you do. It's yours if you post a piccie of some norks.

M
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.