CRC £5 discount voucher - anyone want?

Matthewfalle
Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Ciao, ragazzi

As above, minimum spend of £50, I don't need it so I thought it may useful to one of you lot.

Drop me a pm and I'll send on the code.

Toodles, cheery

M
Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    There was a bloke in Crudcatcher the other day after one, all he got was a load of abuse :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    So in the interests of fairness....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Cheers dudes - I've posted on his thread.

Toodles

M

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Actually what I meant was we give you a load of abuse as well :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Couldn't you get a Khaki painted bicycle bell for yourself?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77

If we got enough vouchers we could you a proper bike :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    arran77 wrote:

Does Stevo accept vouchers?
    How about Nectar points? :wink:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I think Stevo's more up market than Sainsbury's, he's an accountant after all :wink:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle

I was actually looking for one of those old style hooters - you know, the paaaarrrrp paaaaarrrp ones- but nothing to fit o/s bars available.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Luncheon vouchers?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:

Is 32 Ambleside Avenue in Streatham where Stevo lives?

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo could wear his gimp gear and earn some extra pennies to buy some more riding up dirt track holidays.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    Stevo could wear his gimp gear and earn some extra pennies too by riding up dirt tracks.

FTFY

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Maybe Stevo is a product of 32 Ambleside Avenue in Streatham!?

It would explain a lot.
  • Matthewfalle
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo could wear his gimp gear and earn some extra pennies too by taking it up his dirt track

FTFY

FTFFY

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I think Stevo's more up market than Sainsbury's, he's an accountant after all :wink:
    Waitrose, please....
  • Matthewfalle
    edited July 2014
    Waitrose - the free coffee emporium. Love it. The local one round here is staffed by luscious 18 year olds, unlike the oompah loompahs at the local Co Op. It's great.

Free coffee and newspaper to anyone who posts a piccie of Waitrose girls' norks. Or Stevo stalking a Waitrose girl around the aisles while wearing his gimp gear and carrying his free coffee and newspaper.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Luncheon vouchers?

Sheep?
  • Matthewfalle
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Luncheon vouchers?

Sheep?

Space dockers?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Waitrose - the free coffee emporium. Love it. The local one round here is staffed by luscious 18 year olds, unlike the oompah loompahs at the local Co Op. It's great.

Free coffee and newspaper to anyone who posts a piccie of Waitrose girls' norks. Or Stevo stalking a Waitrose girl around the aisles while wearing his gimp gear and carrying his free coffee and newspaper.
    Bang on the money for why I go :) I'll see what I can manage piccy wise this weekend.
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Bang on the money for why I go :) I'll see what I can manage piccy wise this weekend.

Nice. Two coffees if you get your bike in the pic as well. One may be cold as I normally have to wait a couple of hours between using Waitrose card number 1 and Waitrose card number 2........

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Bang on the money for why I go :)

I'm with you on this, can't beat a free coffee and newspaper, and like you say they have a better class of Saturday girl 8)

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    I don't bike it down so no bonus coffee for me. Mrs 666 usually tries to give me the weekend shopping hospital pass by passing me a **** off big list of overpriced poncy food. But you can get two coffees anyway - just neck one and refill it from the machine if you need the extra caffeine fix.
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I'm with you on this, can't beat a free coffee and newspaper, and like you say they have a better class of Saturday girl 8)
    Yep, just be careful if they have to get a supervisor to authorise a booze purchase :wink:
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I don't bike it down so no bonus coffee for me. Mrs 666 usually tries to give me the weekend shopping hospital pass by passing me a **** off big list of overpriced poncy food. But you can get two coffees anyway - just neck one and refill it from the machine if you need the extra caffeine fix.

We have a machine by the front door, a cafe upstairs and another manned machine in a far corner. Theoretically you could walk around the whole place in a big loop doing nothing but guzzling free coffee all day until you were thrown out for dancing while being smacked off your face on free caffeine.

Throw in a few packets of Mr Kipling's French Fancies and hey, its like illegal rave time again.

And you get a free newspaper to read in the cells, so it's a win - win all round.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Yep, just be careful if they have to get a supervisor to authorise a booze purchase :wink:

Nah that just means that they haven't completed their training yet :)

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Free pint of coffee to the first person get a piccie of Waitrose girl (preferably avec norks, but hey, if not then no worries on this occasion) calling supervisor to approve booze purchase (preferably something kitsch like Lambrini or a bottle of Black Tower) while wearing Stevo's gimp gear (the purchaser obviously, not the serving girl, unless you shop in Waitrose Gaza branch, in which case it's probably staff uniform).

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:lol:

When you go through the quick check self scanner till if you buy paracetamol you have to get that authorised too as you need to be 12 to buy that I think :lol:

seanoconn