The Wednesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, my date last night went surprisngly well. She has changed quite a lot in the last 8 years or so since we last met, and didn't look bad; still a bit chunky, but not fat. We ate at Jamie's Italian, I recommend it (not overpriced!) then had a drink. We're looking at meeting again soon. I call this a win.

Today, solder, home, watch The Lego Movie, then bed.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    But did she touch your ears?

morning all....

cranks arrived so the bike is nearly ready to ride.... just have to get rid of my lurgy then im going to explore Melbourne....

might also watch the lego movie as I have knack all to do this afternoon.

laters
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Jamies italian is crap!

Just got up... require coffee.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Day of lopping off bollocks and pulling out ovaries for the RSPCA. Would much rather be riding bikes. On the plus side it's the first time in ages I've not had to be out the house stupidly early so that's a win.

TTFN
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Morning all

And what a glorious morning it is :wink: I don't even care I had fuck all sleep. Now got to go inspect a bridge we've designed in Luton. Fun times

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    So on the Cruddie date count, sounds like one got his ears touched with the chance of a bit more touching toncome, and one might have got lucky. This must be some sort or record.

Morning Gits,

Stuck at the train station waiting for a packed train as the one I wanted for cancelled. Can't pedal in yet as my back is still messed up. Not a good start...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

hangover hasn't quite kicked in yet as I think I'm still a b it drunk! I met up with an old school friend last night and we randomly bumped into some more mates that included a member of GLC and another from Dirty Sanchez and we proceeded to get very drunk!!

today is my fryday as I go on holiday for 10 days tomorrow...woo hoo 8)

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning sex pests,
    I didn't have my ears touched or even have a walk last night.
    Lovely day out there, but drove in today. Had a full car as I dropped the EPO off on the way in and had my son and a mates daughter that are working here in the car. This meant that although I chose the music I couldn't really play it too loud or sing along.
    It's Fryday for the boy as he's only 15 so can't work a full week so I'll take him for a fry up at lunchtime, seems like the right thing to do. Maybe I should call ahead and tell them to get more food in.
    Until then I'll make do with tea and digestives.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    rgliniany wrote:
    But did she touch your ears?
    No. She read the sign above my head.

For the record, I got lucky with someone else on Saturday night, so I'm just having a lucky week in general really.
    Jamies italian is crap!
    You're crap..... which did you go to?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    Jamies italian is crap!
    You're crap..... which did you go to?
    I'm Italian, so a bit picky about Italian food. I don't like celebrity chefs, so Jamie Oliver pisses me off. And I'm just plain tight. The EPO wanted to go to Jamie's Italian so I eventually relented and took her and I really wanted to hate the place. But I must say I thought it was really good and not expensive. We've been back a couple of times since. It's not proper Italian food, but then I believe curry shops sell what the English want to believe is curry rather than genuine Indian food.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Another day of sunshine and beer - happy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:

To be fair you could be doing that here :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    edited July 2014
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

And the beer would be better here. In fact as it's Wednesday I shall go and sample some of our fine English beer this evening.
    Took the boy to the café for lunch. That boy knows how to eat.
    IMG_0626.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

And the beer would be better here. In fact as it's Wednesday I shall go and sample some of our fine English beer this evening.
    Took the boy to the café for lunch. That boy knows how to eat.
    IMG_0626.jpg

Efes is great

Hire car temperature gauge showed 41 degrees today 8)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening twerkers!

Ignored the red pointy pieces of sh** today and had a look at a much bigger aircraft that has been trying to burn itself! Shouldn't be too hard a job to sort.

Other than that met a lot of old pals and ripped the p1ss out of em!

Foods, sly beer and bed me thinks.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pesky_jones
    Veronese predicted it
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • pesky_jones
    Hahaha only just clicked on link.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Veronese predicted it
    Veronese68 wrote:
    You said it. You're going to be the next JoshTP at this rate :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Oh dear, in so many ways.
  • pesky_jones
    I know :lol: Ive just realised its actually a lucky pierre, poor work Veronese, poor work.