Toonsday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Well the week is nearly over if you ignore the next 4 working days.

Went for an early run with the dogs on the beach, its damn gorgeous out there today and I take back every bitter word I have said about where I live.

Downside I now have to go back to Specialized. Seat post is far too short to accommodate my height like told and the BB that is already installed has scratches on it.

Seat post probably needs to be 400mm but this isn't the 350mm expected
10385388_1474709699436636_657823712908015725_n.jpg

The scratches I wasn't bothered about until they ruined my sleep
10557399_1474815202759419_4327102859944298515_n.jpg

and for the long post
Espresso-Sosta-Stockholm-Cappuccino.jpg
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    No wonder your coffee costs you so much, that's a work of art not a hot beverage :wink:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Espresso-Sosta-Stockholm-Cappuccino.jpg

Early mornings and late evenings are the best time of the day at the moment, had a pleasant ride along the local canal last night on the BFe 8)

No boss today so a nice chilled out day on the cards for me today :D

Might take a stroll round the lake at lunch time 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Bet you're glad you bought that camera now sa0u823e :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    What's happened to the bubble car resto threads T47?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Team, I am regretting it being an iPhone, need better camera. Other half wouldn't lend me her fancy DSLR just to take these photos, like seriously why not, it is important information.

He slowed down, got too warm so he went for a siesta. Can't wait to copy your picture thread as I build my bike, will be a Bottom Bracket topic though.

Side note, new frame has been ordered to replace this one, with a proper seat post size.
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    arran77 wrote:
    No boss today so a nice chilled out day post whoring on BR for me today :D
    FTFY :wink:

Just escaped from the office after putting the boss right on a few points after getting a stroppy email. The charity bike thread in CS has gone a bit quiet, wonder if someone is reconsidering their offer to pay postage? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    No boss today so a nice chilled out day post whoring on BR for me today :D
    FTFY :wink:

Just escaped from the office after putting the boss right on a few points after getting a stroppy email. The charity bike thread in CS has gone a bit quiet, wonder if someone is reconsidering their offer to pay postage? :P

I've whored myself in parts of the forum I never knew existed today :lol:

seanoconn
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,435
    feeling grumpy

off to paris tomorrow for a couple of days, going to eat raw meat, drink lots and not suffer fools gladly

grr
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Flâneur
    sungod wrote:
    feeling grumpy

off to paris tomorrow for a couple of days, going to eat raw meat, drink lots and not suffer fools gladly

grr

You'll fit right in as long as you dress well
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    ...and shrug your shoulders when asked to do some work.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I'd fit right in there then :mrgreen:

seanoconn
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,435
    i've been practicing the gestures
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I thought you were French :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I thought you were French :wink:

I can handle being called a hippy but I draw the line at being called French, I'd rather be called Scottish FFS :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Maybe you're Scottish as well, after all you are named after an island up there?
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Maybe you're Scottish as well, after all you are named after an island up there?

That makes me more Scottish than Diva Dawn :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Or Diva Dawn Metal Mickey to give him his full name...
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Or Diva Dawn Metal Mickey to give him his full name...

Was he in the opening ceremony last night?

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    article-2703216-1FEB0AEF00000578-267_964x590.jpg

He sure was.
    Nice suit by the way :wink:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    article-2703216-1FEB0AEF00000578-267_964x590.jpg

He sure was.
    Nice suit by the way :wink:

Who's he snogging :shock:

seanoconn