Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Late night last night, means my eyes are fighting me to go back to sleep. It's very tempting to let them win.

Today, same old stuff, but then later, I have a date! It's kind of a weird situtation, I agreed to a date thinking the person was in a relationship and this was more of a "I haven't seen you in 7 years, lets have a catch up". Except after agreeing I realised the bloke she's been on holiday with, gone to festivals with and is in ALL her pictures... is just a friend! :? It'll be an ok night, but I need to keep it in the friendzone.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

work meh first, then a quick ride after work, then I'm meeting an old school friend who now lives in Norway for a beer later - should be a good day.

laters :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    It'll be an ok night, but I need to keep it in the friend with benefits zone.
    FTFY

Another day on the corporate hamster wheel for me. Looking forward to holidays. That is all for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Holidays are fun!

Decent ale last night and now drying off after a decent session in the gym and a swim.

Kids are playing in the pool and the wife has gone off to make breakfast :)

Later is the beach, boozy lunch, pool and then a nice meal out.
  • thekickingmule
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    It'll be an ok night, but I need to keep it in the friend with benefits zone.
    FTFY
    That would be nice, although I think she'd prefer it going to the next level. She's a 'vespa' if you know what I mean
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mathew i hate you more than normal ;)

TKM, why so standoffish? does she try and touch your ears or something?

Today will be a little running around followed by a little bike fettling i think? the cheap fox forks i won on Ebay turned up yesterday, when he said the seals were gone, blimey you can turn them upside down and pour the oil out!

Still feeling a little out of salts after lack of sleep over the weekend and dirty chicken yesterday, staying away from sharp objects incase i pop!

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    TKM, Vespas are only fun to ride if you haven't ridden a real bike. But, probably better than walking.
    Lovely sunny day out there again. Riding to work with my son in tow is far more stressful than riding in on my own. I have to think about where he is and what he's up to the whole time. I think I might drive in tomorrow.
    Fitted hydraulic brakes to the Kinesis last night with an exdemo Parabox. Cannot get the rear brake to bleed. I think there may be some sort of blockage in the caliper itself.
    More staff in today so hopefully it won't be as manic.
    I shall maintain energy levels with tea and malted milk today.
  • thekickingmule
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Not quite standoffish, it's just I may have been here before, so I'm being wary this time.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TKM, Vespas are only fun to ride if you haven't ridden a real bike. But, probably better than walking.
    Vespas are great fun to ride, but you don't want your mates to see you on one ;)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    welshkev wrote:
    then I'm meeting an old school friend who now lives in Norway for a beer later - should be a good day.

Fair play, that's a long way to go for a beer
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    pilch wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    then I'm meeting an old school friend who now lives in Norway for a beer later - should be a good day.

Fair play, that's a long way to go for a beer

I need to get some miles in on the bike so thought I'd spin over there later :wink:
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Not quite standoffish, it's just I may have been here before, so I'm being wary this time.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Vespas are great fun to ride, but you don't want your mates to see you on one ;)
    so what your saying is you want her to touch your ears properly as she didnt last time as people were watching?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Yo.

Today is a good day.

Got cleared from the doctor, can go back to gym, can get back on the bike and can engage in physical activities :wink:

and

The girl ive started seeing has invited me round hers tonight, subtly letting me know her parents are out. I can assure you, I will not be taking TKM approach :lol:

Laters
  • pesky_jones
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Lovely sunny day out there again. Riding to work with my son in tow is far more stressful than riding in on my own. I have to think about where he is and what he's up to the whole time.

Used to ride with my dog and had the same problem. Jack russells are probably slightly harder to keep track of though :lol: He was golden untill he saw a horse. Once he got into their field and started barking at the back of the horses feet, I thought he was a gonna. But the horse was good tempered, and marley would bark at his feet untill the horse chased him. I was trying to catch my dog, which was being chased by the horse, so it went marley, me, horse. Pretty scary. Needless to say he doesn't come with me anymore :(
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Afternoon biatches :D

Don't overdo the w*nking Pesky :P

Scorchio out there today, very pleasant by the lake next to work, it was quite tempting to see if the wifi extended out there so I could chill out there this afternoon rather than being in the office :lol:

Laters 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pesky_jones
    arran77 wrote:
    Don't overdo the w*nking Pesky :P
    To be fair, I think it was the main factor in my speedy recovery :D
  • thekickingmule
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    so what your saying is you want her to touch your ears properly as she didnt last time as people were watching?
    Something like that ;)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    edited July 2014
    matthew h wrote:
    Holidays are fun!

Decent ale last night and now drying off after a decent session in the gym and a swim.

You've been in the news recently - apparently :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening w4nkas

proper kowalski type LOLs at some of todays comments. Anyhow, has nick-gti produced any pictures of his mum yet?

Shyte red arrow repair shizz today, totally devoid of interest in it now but it pays the bills etc!

Onwards to foods.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Managed to speak to zero people in work today... it was either ignore them or take a shovel and leave them all in a ditch.

Food then exercise bike later as I CBA riding the 456 with DH tyres on...
  • arran77
    bg13 wrote:
    Shyte red arrow repair shizz today, totally devoid of interest

Was that the one they pranged near me in Farnborough last week :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Bored. Fed up of uni, far too many dogs, cats and old people. Seriously in need of some cows and sheep to stab and jab. In other news I sold a mountain bike and have spent the money on gay roadie stuffs, I'm fairly disgusted with myself but oh well.

TTFN
  • bg13
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

It was mate, bird flew into it's nose! Bit careless of the pilot if you ask me!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

When you say 'pranged', it's repairable?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Holidays are fun!

Go on......
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Holidays are fun!

Go on......

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12976266

:wink:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Bird strike at the air show, no biggy from what I've heard on the local yocal bongo bongo drums :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Bird strike at the air show, no biggy from what I've heard on the local yocal bongo bongo drums :lol:

As long as BAe approve all our crazy repair ideas it should be back in the air and wowing their adoring public in a few weeks!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er