Back to Work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Well I've still not managed to catch up on sleep, so I'm feeling Meeeeh!

Today is trying to figure out how to get a cable through a wall when the holes don't match up. Then solder said cable. Later I'm off to Bury (surprise surprise), so that should be fun.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Today up and ready to head to London, my replacement starts today so here is hoping she can use exel or its going to be a long couple of days!

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning all, I have the grumps :(
    Lack of sleep and decent coffee, you'll do well to stay out of my way today!

Got to do the food shop later, thats something to look forward to :? now i need a customised trolley like a car from mad max with siren and speakers telling people to step the feck away!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning jizz moppers.

Still a bit hot at night for a good sleep so feeling a bit tired.

Good day yesterday watching all the planes from Farnborough 8)

Little bit of a ride just along the canal tonight as I need to do some bits in the garden at my mum's tonight but at least it should be cool along there :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Spazwangles,

A good sleep here despite the farked back. Now on train to endure end of term prize giving at my kids school. Think I will use the time to do a few work emails, that'll be more interesting :roll: After that it's working from home :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]