Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,870
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Despite a decent night on the ale, still not slept :(

Bright side, driving to the airport in a few hours :) So today will involve buying stuff at duty free and having a few beers before a dodgy flight

Comments

• Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    It's raining a little bit.
  • bikes`n`guns
    bikes`n`guns Posts: 959
    At work, on nights ,in bed after a 5 week layoff from the bike after a back injury last time I was at work

F**k Saturday
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning fembots!

Hotter than the front of my trousers here!

Menial tasks on the cards today with a night out that could go one of two ways! Must not get too drunk, must not get too drunk!

Onwards to H'dness!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,504
    Morning Saddle Sniffers,

Still in bed but can't be arsed to get up :) And its tipping down again here. Got a few menial tasks to do then taking the roadie to get the brakes bled and getting dragged round Bromley shopping with wifey and stopchild :| May have to brew up a coffee soon...

BPW/Cwmcarn double header now booked for the first half of September so something to look forward to after the holidays 8)

Matthew, have a good flight and do remember to drop in here while you're draining Cyprus dry
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning tards.

Matthew h is going on holiday, time to go and rob his house :lol:

Off to the mother laws today and its pissing down so that means we'll be stuck inside all day :roll: I'd rather stay here and watch the planes 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Afternoon all,
    Woken up by the builders that have started work next door. 18 years of barely hearing a thing from next door have ended.
    Went into town with the EPO. She wanted to buy me some new clothes for some reason. Not sure why, I thought I was the very image of sartorial elegance, or not.
    Might go out to the garage for a bit of tinkering now. Will need cold beer later.